Jeep.com made me mad......EVO2 is GONE! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

Jeep.com made me mad......EVO2 is GONE!

I heard about this cool game that you could download from the Jeep.com website called Jeep 4X4 EVO2..........so I decided to goto the Jeep page and register so I could download it. The game looked VERY cool...so I was pumped to get it...........BUT the Jeep website tells me that I can't download it because the "competition" ended June 14th and that if I try back in a few weeks it'll be up again. WELL it's been more than a few weeks since June 14th. I really wanted to play that damn game....I tried looking for it elsewhere to Download but nobody has it. Anyone know where I can get it....I'd even BUY it if I had to. Anyway I kinda just wanted to vent about thier website and lack of updating it........ [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks
--Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 09:39 PM

Re: Jeep.com made me mad......EVO2 is GONE!

I still have the setup file I downloaded from Jeep. It's 97 megs, so I'd either have to burn a copy to CD and mail it to you or FTP it to you or something. I don't have enough server space to hold it for you to download.

You can also buy the full 4x4Evo 2 game for the PC and Xbox at most video game or computer stores. It hink it is in the cheap PC section now. I think the box cover has a yellow YJ on it. The Jeep version was just a stripped down version with only Jeeps in it I think.

Let me know if I can help you get it somehow.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 11:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I guess for a game it was pretty good, similar to Cabelos offroad. It just made me want to go wheelin though. I thought of making a roll cage out of christmas paper cardboard tubes,hooking up the force feed steering wheel, taping a poster of a mountain trail behind the monitor and using my wifes auto greenhouse mister for better special effects while playing. LOL just kidding.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2002, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

Maybe I'll just see if I can buy it somewhere...If not I'll shoot you a PM sometime Dan 84..........Thanks

--Jason
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 01:20 PM
Keyboard Implanted

yea i bought that game last year from best buy....pretty good, lets you change a lot of stuff on the trucks from color to R&P gear ratios..

its fun [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode