Gas filler tube-movingto right side of cj - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 09:48 PM
Posts: n/a
Gas filler tube-movingto right side of cj

I am putting the diamond plate rear corner panels on my cj5 and flush mount taillights. I am also moving the gas tank filler to the right side of the jeep. What is the size( does anyone know off hand ) of the inner diameter of the hose so i can buy a longer one.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 10:24 PM
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 852
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Gas filler tube-movingto right side of cj

As far as I know Jeep only used 2 1/4" & 1" yours should be the bigger one but a quick look will tell you. Be sure to use fuel filler hose because gas will soften heater hose and most other hoses. Don't fall over when they tell you the price either I had to pay $20 for 1.5' of it at Napa a few years ago.
in2mud is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome