So who got some pics from Disney, OK? - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 10-23-2002, 09:57 PM
jeepfreak

Re: So who got some pics from Disney, OK?

I'm sorry I didnt make it this time around guys. I ended up getting called to work saturday night. So I went to watch the Razorbacks get stomped then I went to work...I would much rather have been 4 wheelin. Anyway if yall plan another trip be sure to let me know. It sounds like alot of fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 01:07 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

I wish I could have made it too. We ended up babysitting instead. Maybe if you guys plan another trip soon I can make it this time. Hopefully before it gets too cold. You guys don't forget to post your pics!
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 08:15 PM

Where the heck IS Disney OK anywho ???
Now I have a trailer it sounds do-able ... [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Spike5421

Disney is in the north east corner of Oklahoma, The town that is nearest where everyone wheels is named Disney.
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 10:29 PM
jeepfreak

Jaffer,
I think you would probably be greatly dissaponited if you trailered the Jeep from Farmington to Disney. You live in the best four wheeling place in the world. We just make a big deal about it because around here places like that are far and few between. But it wuold be cool to go wheelin with ya if you still wanted to make the trip [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #16 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2002, 10:48 AM

finally got some developed, none came out well, Im not very good at being behind the camera.

this first one is My freind Ben, cj7 swapped 5.0 efi, T18, 33 inch tires, tried to drive OVER a gas tank sizeed rock we all drove around, and stayed there for 20 minutes, until the white TJ pushed him off.

this hill was so steep you coudnt really walk down it without a handhold, and very loose 6" rocks everywhere, Will was the only to make it all the way to the top, shown here giving us a lesson, Ben was able to make it past the trees, where there was a tire sized hole, and roots to stop the rest of us, Muddy Bronco get the door/mirror damage on the tree on the right.

here my spotter ( My son) is gawking at my 4runners incredible flex. I think I might buy a tad longer shock some day. thats also the only pic I got of Muddybronco going down a hill in the background.

I wish I had taken some of the guys waiting on the chili to finish burning so we could eat, but I was out of film by the time we hit camp.

maybe Will and Adam got some better shots

post #17 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2002, 07:02 PM

I need to go next time..
I probably can't do much out there with stock tires w/ only limited slip in the rear can I?
post #18 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 03:54 PM
Mud in my Veins

I must have run 15 miles of trail this weekend in Hot Springs and didnt tap my mirror once... I guess I just needed my brother in the passenger seat to spot me [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It was nice wheeling with a bunch of Broncos too, that way we were all equal width so I knew ahead of time what to watch out for [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I guess we gotta go back to Disney sometime so we can get some more pictures [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I've got my bro's video camera now so we can even make some moving pictures next time [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode