Need Money - 86 CJ7 Parts For Sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Need Money - 86 CJ7 Parts For Sale

Well folks, I need some money for my rock crawler project. Basically all I NEED from my Jeep is the frame, so the rest can go. It has the 258 with the 5 speed and Dana 300, and it is the model with the locked Dana 44 rear. The drivers seat is tan, the passenger seat is grey, and the rear fold and tumble seat is black. Everything including the engine, tranny, and transfer case can go for the right price. I need some money BAD for this project, so anything you may need can probzbly go! Let me know if you need anything, and go ahead and make some offers. I am VERY flexable in prices; I just need some cash! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:27 AM
MattCJ7

Re: Need Money - 86 CJ7 Parts For Sale

Are the wiper linkages intact? I am currently driving around with only a drivers side wiper.

Also,
How is the window frame? What color is it and if it is OK, How much?
How much for the driver's seat? I have a black one to trade if you need it.
Where is Dresser WI?

Thanks
Matt B.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I believe the wiper linkages are in fact intact. I can check once I get home, but am 99% sure they they are. I do know that the wipers work though! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The windshield frame is not in perfect condition, but I believe it could be repaired if you have access to a welder. There is one place where it rusted through a crack in it. It is red, and the windshield is in great condition. I would be willing to let go of it for about 30-40 bucks. The seat is in near mind condition, except a spot where a bird decided to do its business. But that can be washed away nicely. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I would be willing to let all of these items go for maybe 70-100 bucks. Like I said, I am very flexable.

Dresser is on the very far western side of Wisconsin. It is RIGHT on the Minnesota border about 60 miles northeast from Minneapolis. I am willing to meet someplace within reason. If you want to wait to decide on a price until you see the items, that's fine. Just let me know through PM, e-mail, or a reply here. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 01:40 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

How much for the 44 rear? What's the gear ratio? Are you willing to ship?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 02:30 PM
MattCJ7

How much if you pull the wiper linkages and wiper pivots and ship them to Saginaw MI, 48603?

Thanks
Matt
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, I just sent both of you some PM's. Let me know. Thanks! Anyone else want anything? I NEED MONEY!! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] hehe
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 08:27 PM
Keyboard Implanted

The black fold & tumble seat...is it in good shape? I would need all the hardware that goes with it (switching from fixed rear seat). How much? I'm in Waukesha, WI near Millwaukee. If the price is right, I'd come all the way up to get it! Let me know.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:38 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

How does the dash panel look? I might could muster up some money if it wasn't too bad, and also how is your wiring harness? Mine is beyond trying to save and I can't afford a new one yet.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Mud in my Veins

My brother smoked his front driveshaft. Would $20 + shipping get your's here? LMK
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2002, 10:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Awesome guys! Thanks! You all have PM's your way. Thanks again! I have gotten GREAT responces. However there is still A LOT left for sale! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode