FS Ramsey Pro 9000 Winch - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2002, 11:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

FS Ramsey Pro 9000 Winch

Winch is in great shape used about 6 times. comes with roller fairlead and remote. price 600 plus shipping. Remote will be shipped in second bow to protect from damage. Email [email protected] if interested. Selling due to new home purchase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 12:00 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: FS Ramsey Pro 9000 Winch

First things first. READ the first post on this board by LEVE!!!!! In case you didn't read it there is a part of it that says "If you haven't contributed to the board before in any way then your “For Sale” posts will not generally be kindly received by the forum members. This is not Uncle Henry's or the Sunday paper classifieds. There is a Classified Section. It can be found off ORC’s home page listings."

I looked at your profile and found another problem. You don't say anything about yourself. Where you are, what your name is and so on. I also checked to see what kind of contributions you have been making and there aren't many. In fact many of your posts are for selling items.

So my recomendation to you is to use the classified section to try and sell this stuff and FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE.

In case you need a link to the classified section here it is. http://www.off-road.com/classifiedx
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 12:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Just trying to pass in information to the Jeep community about a good deal. I would probably contribute more if this board was set up like CCOT's board, much more user friendly. I am a jeep owner and have been for some time with many a jeep. I sit on the toyota board and defend/stick up for YOU the Jeep community. Before your so quick with the keys maybe you should know you your bagging on. I put your little profile in there now are you happy. I will say the Jeep community has changed if you are how the rest of them are I'll never be at another Rosser or any other jeep event.
Steve
past jeeps
60 panel wagon
75 cj-5
80 cj-5
82 cj-8
81 cj-8
82 cj-8 bought it back
77 cj-5
current
54 m38A1 (parting out)
91 wrangler sahara
and one toyota
1644 fj40 bone stock with no rust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 08:30 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

First off, thank you for filling out your profile. Secondly, no one person on this board is a representative for the entire board. We are all pissy at times, last night was one of my times. And third, there is a classified section and I wasn't trying to send you over there because we don't want to hear about it, but it will most likely be easier for you to sell it there.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 09:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

So you will not be going to another Rosser event or any other Jeep event...because you caught a tiny little bit of attitude from some guy on a world wide message board....that's sad. What's CCOT? I haven't heard of it and would like to check it out. Thanks, Casey
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 10:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Casey, I just stated if all jeepers had his attitude then yes I would be out of the jeep scene. He did send a email and said he was having a bad day. CCOT is cool cruiser of texas..http://www.coolcruisers.com/..I defend the jeep people on there alot. We all like 4x4's and need to get along before all our trails are gone.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 11:26 PM

Damn if that is all it takes to get you out of the Jeep scene then piss off...we don't want you anyway. That's like sayin..."I'm selling this Jeep because I busted my knuckle taking off a plug wire". C.mon now, we all gotta man up and getsum sooner or later...why not pick your crowd? Humility is the father of invention...
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 11:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'll take that advise and say piss off to all jeeps. Long live TOYOTA!!!!!!!!! I guess I now have the right to flip off all you STUPID jeep people who insist on doing the jeep wave to a Toyota FJ40. Duh they look nothing alike.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2002, 12:49 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Some people like to wave to other 4 Wheelers because its friendly, not because they are stupid! If you want the one finger wave, post a picture of your rig and I promise we'll all give it to you when we drive by! And I bet you feel so giddy now that you put the word Toyota in all caps on a Jeep board. OOOOOO, you bad boy you!! Now get off your high horse and go roll that Yota a few times.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2002, 01:58 AM
FrenchJeeper

<font size="+2">Are you talking about this finger???!!!...</font>

<marquee></marquee>

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode