wow ok ill try it - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-06-1999, 01:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

wow ok ill try it

ok my 4 whellin bros i will give this bad boy a try . I wasnt to fond of yj,tj either but some of em dont look or mud that bad .. I guss I like old and proven.. like my 77 CJ-5 w/ sm blk chevy v/8 t-150..frame up restro job that i just finnished here in the great southern states.. lodes of good gear on it lift, motor, etc.etc MUD HARD OR GO HOME

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-06-1999, 06:39 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: wow..it\'s OK!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I know what you mean, Ed, I'm a product of the fifties, and well.....sometimes I want them back and then I think: "Wait a minute, we didn't have this..or that.., and radios barely worked, and cars didn't always start, and front end suspension in pickups was a joke, and so on."...it's a trade-off Ed. I wish Eisenhower was in the White House instead of the dirtbag, but I sure like drivin' my '97 Grand Cherokee, so I guess I can't have it both ways. I hate to admit it, but the new TJs ARE the most capable out-of-the-box Jeeps ever made. Harry B could have bought anything he wanted, yet chose a TJ as the basis of his Ultimatejeep. Once you get to know it, there is a lot of capability built into this new BBS.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-06-1999, 08:22 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: wow ok ill try it

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I was just wondering, Ed; is it legal to eat a taco below the Mason-Dixon line?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I met a guy who knew a guy whose cousin once visited Dixie.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-06-1999, 08:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: wow ok ill try it

What's mud? All we got around here is rock.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode