1. Humm... Dog walks with a limp?
2. Dog's a friend.
3. Thoughts of putting dog down.
1. I walk with a Limp.
2. I had Parents.
3. I think they were my friends.
4. Dang, I'm glad they didn't put me down!
5. They bought me a brace!
6. 42 years later I'm still using one.
1. Friends don't shoot friends.
2. Friends find a better solution.
3. A solution exists.
4. It will take gettin' used to...
5. But it's better than a dead dog.
6. Just ask the dog in about 6 months to a year what choice he'd have made.
7. If you'd died, he'd have starved to death sleeping on your grave.
8. Can't you repay the loyality?
9. Brace that dog.
10. The experience will leave him "limp"...
11. But he'll have a leg to stand on,
12. So do the right thing.
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.eddieswheels.com/>
There's lot's of companies out there that can help, it's not cheap... but then neither's friendship.