March of Dimes Rally Lakewood, WI - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2002, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

March of Dimes Rally Lakewood, WI

Yesterday I attended the March of Dimes Rally held in Lakewood,WI. I don't have the exact numbers, but around 170 vehicles entered, over $40,000 was raised for the March of Dimes. The 4-wheeling with Feeling Rally will hit 25 years next year. This is a very awesome rally! Yesterday I ran my Tacoma due to the fact my Jeep project is still...well a project! It's in buckets, pieces, etc. The Tacome however did very well! Sorry for not being very active the last 1/2 year, I started a business and it's, to say the least, been a busy adventure but it looks like I made the right decision. www.Southbaymarina.com is my new location, the sites not done, neither is my office/shop/showroom. I'll be using the same infopop forum as Jeepweb for my boating customers, which wil be up in the next few days! Take Care! Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2002, 04:48 PM

Re: March of Dimes Rally Lakewood, WI

Rick--

I was planning on going but didn't realize what day the rally was until yesterday at around 10am--a little too late unfortunately. Did they run the same places as they have in the previous years by Lakewood--McCaslin Mountian and a chunk of the Pipeline? It would have been a great day to be out there, too.

Ken
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2002, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Re: March of Dimes Rally Lakewood, WI

Ken..

Same places as normal, except one new, very cool trail off of County T near the Townsend area... about 12-14 miles of steep sand hills and pebble like creek bottom, lots of water, but solid footing.. very cool, and it's even legal, not just permission for the rally.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode