Re: Suggestions for a custom built snorkel - 94 YJ
Is this a serious question?
1. How can 7 feet of tube even fit in the engine compartment (unless you are talking about 1/2" tube or something)?
2. If you connect to the body AND to the frame, some of the tube better be a little flexible or have flexible mounts, cuz thats gonna flex (since the engine is attatched to the frame, and the tube is attatched to the engine)
3. Part of the point of a snorkel is to get the air from a source other than the engine compartment (cooler air, cleaner air).
4. ABS or PVC should be fine
5. You can use hose clamps, rubber tiedowns, or gaffer tape to tie stuff to the frame.
6. What is a rollbar doing inside the engine compartment?
I would consider re-thinking your route.