FS: jeep hard top - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2002, 11:58 AM
madmaxx

FS: jeep hard top

I have a jeep hard top that I need to sale. I don't know what year it is but I am pretty sure that it is off of an early yj. I ran it on my cj with no problems. The only thing that was weird was that the lift gate on the top held the tail gate of the jeep shut. This worked fine with no problems. The top is in great shape. All the glass is good shape and the side glass has the factory bronze looking tint. The rear glass is clear. The shock things that hold the lift gate up still work. The only thing that I know that is busted is the cover for the inside light. There are a few scratchs and dings but you have to look pretty close to see them. It is black on the outside, black on the inside. It does not have the the rear wiper or brake light.

I am asking $350 O.B.O. I am up for trades of all kinds (I'm looking for a canoe) . I do not have doors. The top is located in Auburn Al.(approx. 1.5 hours south of Atlanta on hwy85). If you are seriously interested I can take some pic's and send them to you. You can reply here or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks
Maxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 01:15 PM
madmaxx

Re: FS: jeep hard top

come on, nobody needs a hard top for he winter? Do people not like hard tops, my price to high, nothing to trade? How about $250.

BTT
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 04:33 PM

Mind if i add mine to this thread? '97 Tj hard top, black, dark tint, wiper, defrost, interior light. Good shape $600 obo, located in vernon hills IL, about 45 min. north of down town chicago and about an hour south of miluakee.

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 09:57 PM
thejunker

I am interested in the first one, but I am afraid that I would have to have it shipped, and my guess that would be steep. Any ideas on cost to ship a hard top, and if you are willing to ship it? Would go to 80202 zip.

--pm
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2002, 10:20 PM
madmaxx

We have a place here called Pak-Mail that claims to ship anything anywhere that I usually have do my shipping. Auburn is a small town without a lot of shipping options. I would be willing to take it to them and let them crate and ship it but I have a felling that it would not be cheap. If you are serious please e-mail me and I will see if I can get an estiment. [email protected]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2002, 03:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

selling mine for 100$ for a YJ or CJ
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2002, 10:42 PM
Official Historian

selling mine for 100$ for a YJ or CJ
--------------------------------------

Just to clarify, you might want to post if it closes before the tailgate like a YJ or after the tailgate like a CJ.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2002, 09:10 PM

Man, there seems to be plenty of tops to go around. If all those get gone and someone still needs one, I've got one too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
I decided once I get new paint on mine, i'm not gonna put the hardtop back on and beat the paint off the top of the tub, so i bought a Tiger Top.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode