Wheeling on the 14th of spt in MI - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 09:44 PM Thread Starter

Wheeling on the 14th of spt in MI

4given4x4 is having a club run on the 14th of spt. in stevensville MI (about 15 miles over the MI/IN border) that's open to any one. Their club has some land that seems pretty smilar to attica just a lot smaller and minsus the rocks with lots of tight twisty trails, sandy hill climbs and deep mud. Trails for stock though modified. They are kicking around the idea of having an overnight friday night (maybe a night run) and wheeling all day saturday. I'm not sure if i'd leave friday or early saturday and rember there is a time zone change to deal with, if i left friday i'm guessing it wouldn't be till late becasue of the damn friday trafic going though the city. The run is free unless you want to make a donation. Anybody want to go? just let me know so i can tell them how many are comming. Anybody up for caravaning over there from north of chicago?

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2002, 10:03 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Re: Wheeling on the 14th of spt in MI

If I feel my Jeep can handle a 600 mile road trip then it'll be there. I am driving from school. If my Jeep can't make it then I'm going to try and convince a friend of mine that he should take his TJ. But as of now count me in.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-27-2002, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Cool, any 4x4 is welcom, drag that 4 runner on 36's along. It would be a good event to get to know other 4x4 people at your school.

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 07:41 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Now that its getting closer to the date is anyone planning on going? I will be getting my CJ on the 10th so I'm still not sure if I'm ready to take her on a major road trip, but I'm sure Andy will want as many others to go as possible. I saw a few new MI Jeepers on this board so maybe some of you are interested.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2002, 08:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i live in MI aswell. I live in Livonia about 15mins from Detroit. I don't have my jeep yet But i would love to go and meet some jeepers and watch the good show! Where exactly is it located?
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2002, 04:34 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

-up
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2002, 08:13 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

If you read the first post here the trip is in Stevensville which according to Jeeper99 is about 15 miles over the MI/IN border. I know if you do a Mapquest search for it you'll find it. I'm not sure how far it is for you but its about 300 miles from where I'd be coming from. I'm still not sure if I can make the trip but you're more than welcome to join in on the fun. Contact Jeeper99 for more details if you need them.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2002, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

stevensville is just over the IN/ MI border pretty close to lake michicagn. I know people have driven out there from detroit before. I'm probably leaving from a little north of chicago around 8pm to miss most of the rush hour if anybody wants to caravan along.

Barrelroll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode