Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Which Jeep to buy?
1. Welcome to the forum.
2. Please completly fill out your profile.
3. Why buy a Jeep when you're not planning on Off-Road driving?
4. Jeeps can be money pits, beware of that.
5. $5000 can easily get you $10000 deeper in debt modifing.
6. Some Cherokees were 2wd, and not a bad rig. You could always convert them to 4WD for about an extra $1200 down the road if you wanted to go Off-Road.
7. Think very carefully about what you're asking.
8. Think very carefully who you're asking to answer the question.
9. Why a Jeep? It doesn't seem to fit what you're wanting or needing from your short description.