ATTN: ALL !!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 12:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ATTN: ALL !!!!!

Just got pics up on my site of my new paint/body work(sawzall action) and a trip report of an extreme trail I ran today. Check it out and enjoy!!!!!!!! -robo-

Check out my site at http://www.zianet.com/robomeag/index.htm [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 07:30 AM
Can't Get Enough

Re: ATTN: ALL !!!!!

That's fine, but I thought this was a JEEP forum?!

Keep on Jeepin'
Scott
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 09:40 AM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

Oh, and I guess you are too good to look at hardcore wheeling pics of non Jeep vehicles?

I guess it also bothers you that I am a Toyota owner & I read & post to this board.

Geez... grow up and <font color=yellow>lighten up</font color=yellow>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

David
Davids 4x4 Page
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 10:00 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: ATTN: ALL you who post here!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Do you remember on some of the other boards how feelings were hurt unnecessarily? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] It is very unwise to do that because you can easily lose the very person that carries with them the EXACT answer to YOUR Jeep problem. MAybe they DO drive an 80 cylinder Desenberger six by sixteen off-road vehicle and you drive a Jeep; but if they are the world's best front end man, wouldn't it be nice to have their input to the problem that you may be having with caster? Hmmm...?? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Before you kick someone, better check first to see who and what you are kicking. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 10:10 AM
Can't Get Enough

My my my... some can get pretty touchy.... My apologies!
I have no gripes against any other type of vehicles, and that's a great looking one by the way. I was just surprised to see it in this forum which is so
specific as to off-road sections/vehicles, etc....

Keep on Jeepin'
Scott
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 10:14 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Kudos Scott! You are a worthy Jeep guy![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 12:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Good job and keep up the good work.

Later,

Nycjeep88

post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 12:58 PM

Its obvious that this is a Jeep forum??? or is it[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I remember it saying SHORT WHEELBASE,,, I think that could include????? Well it has it listed separately in the "jump" list below. Who cares!!!!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Happy Wheelin no matter what you drive, push, pull, or drag.
Jim

post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 04:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The forums are all specific, but we all like 4x4's dont we? My site has a little for everyone on it and if you looked at it before saying what you did there is some tech links jeep specific and that relate to all 4x4's. At the bottom of my page I have a guy pissing on the closed minded and that is what your post was. Apology acceped, just remember a 4x4 is a 4x4 and anyone wheelin a Jeep hardcore only has a jeep body......which means we all can gain from eachother. Most of the guys i wheel with have jeeps BTW. Thanks for the support Dave......See you on the rocks jeep guys.........-robo-

Check out my site at http://www.zianet.com/robomeag/index.htm [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-04-1999, 04:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I gotta hand it to someone that rockcrawls a fullsize rig. Takes some finesse to not mangle it and get hopelessly jammed up. BTW, I'll bet you can't get that Dodge thru Skinny Canyon!

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode