[censored] YOU GUYS - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

[censored] YOU GUYS

your all a bunch of [censored] holes i was just trying to help you out yeah im selling the [censored] but its not like its all expesive the head retails for over 4000.00 and its brand new high quality parts but you wouldint know anything of you [censored] low life trailer trash jeepin [censored] holes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:11 PM

Re: [censored] YOU GUYS

That was pleasant. Were you to know that we don't allow blatant advertisin from anyone you'd know why your post was deleted. Further more have some rational emotions and just ask the moderater or anyone else about this things could be more pleasant.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:20 PM

hmmm... I can see that we have a true professional on our hands. I wonder what his customer service would be like? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Ihateu - ever heard of netiquitte? I wouldn't imagine this board would be the first or the last place you will run into that kind of response with your attitude.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think that your problemis that you want to advertise for free, well thats not how buisness works.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:37 PM
Official Curmudgeon

I hope that wasn't directed at me too. I don't know what you're talking about. I gather you were trying to sell something? Did you mistake this for ebay? Why were you selling it anyway?

a. You were over extended and couldn't afford it and make your lot payment at your trailer park.

b. You broke it and thought you'd pawn it off on some unsuspecting sole.

c. You didn't really intend to sell anything. You just thought you could get somebody to send you money and you could keep it.

d. It was stolen.

e. you need drug money.

A few items have been offered here by long time respected friends here. I think you're kidding yourself if you thought you were going to sell even a stick of gum on your first post here.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:49 PM

You know we're generally a pretty easy going group of folks. You have managed to push about every button we collectively have (there aren't many). How about you just go someplace far away from here, you're not welcome here (and we don't say that often).

Go to ebay if you wanna sell trash.
Go to a chat room if you wanna talk trash.
Go home and look at how your parents raised you if you wanna understand WHY you're trash.

Actually I think the point is just that you go, and be hasty about it.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Veteran

what a ...... anyway, i missed his post, what was he trying to pawn off here?

-web
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 01:57 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

1. It was wise that you didn't fill out where you were located on the profile. Not that anyone would want to come and talk to you anyways.
2. Where do you get off on calling us a bunch of Jeepin' censored's? We're all proud of the fact that we're Jeepers. Then again, you're probably of the I.Q. that goes into a biker bar and badmouths hogs. Hey- maybe you should try that!
3. Ihateutwice- what a friendly choice of a screen name. We should have seen this coming.
You may hate us twice, but we have no use for you, period!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

I guess I must have missed his post too, but why does he hate us twice? I would assume once is good enough. Doesn't the second hate turn the first into love? So then he must really love us. LOL. If you don't like us don't talk to us, its just that simple. Chances are he knows how the trailer life is since he probly delivers pizza there and wishes he could have something that nice. There are lots of places to sell stuff online, maybe you should try somewhere else.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 02:11 PM
round2it

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS SELLING!

Leve,
What post's have you deleted that would cause an outburst like that? Let us know and relieve the suspence!

Bad Leve!!!!!LOL
Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode