Employment opportunity. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 01:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Employment opportunity.

We are currently searching for an experienced shop manager.
We are a fabrication and retail store located 30 miles East of Provo, Utah, in the city of Heber. We do no custom fab-work or installations. Our shop specializes in line production of many different 4WD accessories. You can get an idea of our business by checking out our website at http://www.rocky-road.com

This person will need to have extensive fabrication (welding, fitting, cutting, paint, hydraulic metal-working machinery, etc) and supervisory experience. He will be working in the shop most of the time supervising 5-10 shop employees and our powdercoating facility when operational. The Shop manager will also have his own desk in the office for paperwork, ordering of supplies, personnel management, etc.

Our shop is a comfortable work environment with windows and ventilation in the Summer, heated in the Winter. Its a friendly and light-hearted place to work.

We're looking for someone with a leadership personality, good-natured, impeccable references, good fabrication skills, etc.

Serious and qualified applicants only. Salary and benefits may be discussed by contacting me directly. Glenn Wakefield, [email protected]

Please feel free to pass this message onto other email lists, BBS, or acquaintences in the market for a long-term career.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 01:24 PM
Way Outta Control

Re: Employment opportunity.

Anyone interested? If so, contact them! This is NOT an endorsment... I'm dang tempted to delete this thread... but heck with all you guys outta work....

Dang, I wish I were a candidate... and me without a job!

I'm locking the thread from fruther comments....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode