Back from Uwharrie and Disipointed!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
Addict

Back from Uwharrie and Disipointed!!!!!

Well we got back at 0300 this morning. We had a great trip to North Carolina, the Outer Banks, Uwharrie and Kentucky. I left here at 1930 on Friday of last week and drove straight through for 22 hours so that I could meet some of the many people who said they were going to be there! After rolling into camp Elusive came over and Greeted us. His wife cooked up some tasty animals and gave us drinks! We then heard about there day of wheeling and found out that know one else showed up! (Damn I drove none stop for 22 hours to meet you guys and you stand me up! WHAT KIND OF FIRST DATE IS THAT? I mean its not like a date with your sister that you see everyday anyhow!( We heard about you Southerners and seen some of the results!) Luckily Elusive stuck to his guns or we would have been really disappointed!) The Wheeling was good and Elusive showed us a great time! (Just wish we could have spent more time Bullsh!tting and wheeling together but now we will get him up here!) After wheeling the next day I cooked up the Tasty animals and allot of them I had planned on cooking for about 10 more people. After two days of wheeling we fallowed Elusive back to his place Bullsh!tted a little more and then headed out to the Outer Banks and so on! The trip was great Put 3925 miles on the F350 round trip and many miles on the TJ! The only regret is that there weren't more or any of you guys there! ELUSIVE COULD YOU POST A COUPLE OF PICS??? I will see if any of your awesome rig doing a pirouette turned out? (Great use of that Twin Stick I might have to get one after seeing that!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 12:26 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Back from Uwharrie and Disipointed!!!!!

Fortunately I met a couple people, but ended up spending my time with the same idiots I always wheel with [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] That does bite that oyu drove all that way not to recieve what you expected. if you care to see soem of my picts, I posted a topic "back from Uwharrie" I was only there for Saturday, so you were probably heading in as I was rolling out. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we passed each other. I was coming off daniel onto rocky mount about 6:30. I guess that put you into camp about an hour before that actually. Glad you still had a good time and Elusive was around to show you the trails.

Brent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode