Green Nonsense - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 09:46 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Green Nonsense

My latest rant on ORC, figured some of you might find it interesting and/or entertaining, it has pissed off a few folks, but honesty is good. It's called "Green Nonsense and How Not to Fight It", and can be found at <a target="_blank" href=http://www.off-road.com/land/four_corners_0602.html>www.off-road.com/land/four_corners_0602.html</a>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 11:40 AM

Re: Green Nonsense

In my opinion we would not have so many problems with finding and keeping accsess to wheelin' spaces if the stereotypical red neck with a 4x4 pick up would not continue to dump garbage and ruin the land. If we had these idiots out of the picture, the general public would relieze that us jeepers are not so bad after all.

just my 2 cents, dont know how it relates to your article.

Tony
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 12:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Tony, what you said is something we've been dealing with for a long time, we keep working on it, but unfortunately there will always be stupid people. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 12:14 PM
Old Hand

Yep. There's a nice spot that's only about 5 miles from me that has become financially dangerous (up to $500 is the rumor) to wheel at for the exact reason Tony mentioned. There are a ton of trails that have obviously been used for a long time, but people started dumping all kinds of appliances, couches, and any other junk the trash man won't take. Now they are writing tickets to the wheelers, like we dumped all the sh!t out there. It really pisses me off cause the next closest spot now is an hour away.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 01:12 PM
jeepfiend

The ideas propagated by the greenies have always been nonsense. But, they have very subtle ways of convincing the ignorant of the validity of their stance. It is something that the liberals have been working on for a very long time. Over time the liberals have so successfully forwarded their agenda to the point that they have people unknowingly forwarding their twisted plot. There are of course those who know, people like Bill Clinton and Al Gore. Many of you may remember that Clinton mentioned being a pupil of Caroll Quigley in his first inaugaural speech. I don't know how many of you have read "Tradgedy and Hope", but it lays out the liberal agenda. In the end it is not about the environment or anything like that, it all boils down to money and power. Those in power seek to beat us down and lower everyone to the lowest common denominator while they elevate themselves. Karl Marx said that religion is the opiate of the masses. The eco-nazis do an admirable job of making "being green" a religion. By promoting things in an emotional manner, much like religion, millions have been blinded to common sense. This systematic blinding is heralded as enlightenment when in actuality it is like running in the dark. These things are not new. We are seeing a pattern that has existed for many years. Our land and our guns are all part of their plan. Once you peel off the exterior layers, you will find all they are promoting is a bastardization of communism. Brad is right, the best way to fight them is to bring their secrets into the light where all can see how fraudulent and false they really are.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 09:45 PM

I WISH i could fit a couch or fridge in my Jeep..

would save $$$'s on rental truck bills.

I can hardly fit camping gear inside my Jeep... that's 2 people, 3 nights, and no back seat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode