FOR SALE 5x 32" BFG A/T KO on Jeep Gambler Wheels - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 10:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

FOR SALE 5x 32\" BFG A/T KO on Jeep Gambler Wheels

For Sale:

A set of five 32x11.50-15 BF Goodrich A/T KO mounted on Jeep factory Gambler wheels (5 holes) 15x8 with 5x4 1/2 bolt pattern. Will fit any Jeep vehicle except CJs. Wheels are off a 1998 Jeep TJ Wrangler, in a very good condition and made from aluminium alloy. Tires were bought new in January 2001 and have only 8000 miles (14000 km) on them, the five of them were rotated regularly, and there is no scuffs or plugs on them, over 90% thread left. Went off-road with them only once and they were great. Reason for selling: upgraded to bigger tires and rims. Email me at [email protected] for pictures. REVISED PRICE 500$ for tires and 300$ for wheels. Buyer pays shipping.

Also for sale:

Trailmaster 2" coil springs spacers for a Jeep TJ, cheapest way to lift your TJ. Will go great with tires described above. Asking 60 $. Buyer pays shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 03:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: FOR SALE 5x 32\" BFG A/T KO on Jeep Gambler Wheels

You might want to rethink your pricing...

-remy
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 03:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Make me an offer, and I will consider it. The tires alone cost me 700$ new installed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 06:28 PM
85Jeepny

You paid $700 for 32" AT's!!!! Goodyear MTR 37" are $180 a piece!!! right now....I sold a set of 4 of 32" BFG's with 5K on them for 250. You are going to have a hard time selling those at that price...I paid $450 to have new BFG 32" AT's installed....That might help you see what you are going to get for them.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2002, 09:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dude, what I was getting at was you can buy 33" SUPER SWAMPERS for $117 a piece from National Tire and Wheel. So thats under $600 for 5 SWAMPERS.

Nobody wants out-of-production factory wheels. You can buy some American Racing wheels for under $100 a piece.

We're talking $1100 for ALL new wheels and ALL NEW swampers. If you were to opt for black Rockcrawlers, you could get that figure down to less than $800.

I tried to put it gently in my first post....but maybe this will show you my reasoning...Dont believe me? www.ntwonline.com

If were you...I'd be asking more along the lines of $500...and hoping for the best!

-remy
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 02:16 AM
35inchcj

Tjeeper98 should have specified if he was dealing with Canadian dollars, and not American dollars,then his prices would be about 50 percent cheaper. I am sure things are expensive for our good American friends. but I am just curious to see how things differ in price depending on what side of the border we are, here are a few things I have bought recently, would love to here from U.S.A. jeeper friends out of pure curiosity to see if there is any great difference.
Tom
Adwance adapters np435 swap kit. 1070.00 CDN
15X10 BLACK ROCK CRAWLER 97.00 CDN
8MM Taylor spiro pro wires 120.00 CDN
1 QUART Mobil 1 Synthetic 7.00 CDN
4 Trailmaster 3.5 springs and ubolts 780.00CDN

post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2002, 12:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The prices are in fact US Dollars. yes, I live in Canada, and yes it is much more expensive here that in the US. I guess I will have to try to sell them in Canada, it would be more appropriate for me. But, Thanks for your input all [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2002, 05:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

All Prices in American Dollars. (USD)

15x10 black rockcrawler: $49.95 @ Desert Rat Off Road OR National Tire and Wheel

1 quart Mobil 1 Synthetic, $3.99 @ Strauss Discount Auto

76-86 CJ 4" springs $339.95 W/Shocks @ National Tire & Wheel.

This was All I coul look up without leaving my desk!

-remy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode