Off Roading Forums banner

hard top

427 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
I have this Hard top and it is for sale. I'm told it fits a
wrangler (most). Does anyone have any info. about this particular kind of top. All the glass is good. Even the door windows roll up good and everything. Thanks for any info. e-mail--- greenleader@netzero.net My name is Brad.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
hahaha, no, that most definately does NOT fit a wrangler. It looks like it fits a CJ5 but not certain. (small chance it would be a flat fender but I think it would be angled in at the front.) If it is a 5, I'm not sure whether it would be 55-71, 72-75, or 76-83.

#3 ·
That will fit a pre '76 CJ5. Identical to my hardtop, except I don't have the two little windows on the back panel. I was once told Kaiser made this hardtop, but I'm honestly not certain. I've got a line on two more that are a few miles north of me, and I'm trying to snag one of the drivers doors as mine is banged up pretty good (previous owner). If you are ANYWHERE near Kenai Alaska, let me know!

#4 ·
Oh, one other thing. I believe this top WILL fit a CJ2A, CJ3A or CJ3B. I believe the tub and windshield dimensions are the same as the pre '76 CJ5s. I'm not 100% certain, but I think they are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.