O/T.. My cats.. if anyone cares.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2002, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

O/T.. My cats.. if anyone cares..

Well.

Last night at about 2 in the morning I was surfing on here with my cat (grey one) and clicked on a post that I had previously replyed too..

My cat went berzerk and scratched me up pretty bad before bolting towards the door..

I figured he was mad that there was a picture of my brother cat under my name, and not a picture of me.

In an attempt to reconsile I have put a picture of my cat.
I hope it works..
(and the tounge thing is just something he does, we've had a few cats. the first one had a drooling problem, the second one had a problem with retracting his claws, especially on carpet and sounded like a big peice of walking velcro the whole time. the tabby we have now enjoys running upside down on the fabric underneath the bed (extremely funny to see a cat running upside down) and Tigger here
<---- sticks his tounge out sometimes.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 12:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: O/T.. My cats.. if anyone cares..

You have got to love pets. They really do some crazy stuff.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 01:36 AM
JP2LV

my dog is so crazy (loyal) that while i'm away at college, my mom says that she knows that i'm coming home for the weekend when he sits by the window looking at our drive-way. and he won't move until i get home. she also says that he'll go and sit under my Jeep, if i'm not home, and wait for me to get home to take him for a ride. It's A Jeep Thing, And My Dog Understands!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 01:20 PM

It wasn't the picture, it was the content of the post...
I'm sure you getting scratched up was the direct result of discussing the 'TFI' upgrade.

Now, if you did the upgrade, expect your plumbing to back up, property taxes to go up, your daughter to come home pregnant, your son to come home with body piercings and green hair, ect. ect....

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img][img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img][img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 03:09 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Ya I dont know what it is about cats and thier tongues . Well , here ya go . This is my cat . When I`m working on the computer she always jumps on the chair next to me and SNORES up a storm . I know she does it to bug me . She always walks around with her tongue hanging out , usally about a 1/4 inch more than the first pic . Go figure huh . We`ve had her for 14 years now . Thats a lot of snoring [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Jeff

post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 03:25 PM

Cats are the greatest.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 04:01 PM

dude, anybody in on forming a fund to rid the world of all common house cat, i have to say they are one of the most annoyning house pets out there, they b!tch and moan, drive people nuts, have worse mood swings than most women and are just pains in the asses. If you have a wife, mom or girlfriend in your house whey the hell would you want a cat, even if it's a male cat they are just like another woman and why would you want 2 women in the same house.

Barrelroll
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 04:44 PM
JP2LV

i agree with Jeeper99xj about cats being one of the most annoying house pets, plus dogs are man's best friends, so why would you have a cat anyway? also can cats go get the newspaper? or a duck you shot over the lake? what about keeping you company on Jeep rides? cats will just go to sleep like they always do making you tired, while dogs will be attentive and listen to everything that you have to say. Plus dogs will obey orders, but if you try to tell a cat an order, they'll just keep walking away from you and not even stop. I'm not trying to make this into a dog-cat debate, i just have some reservations against cats.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 09:27 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Well since the weather sucks and I`m bored , lets get to the pros and cons of Dogs and Cats .
Pros of owning a Cat opposed to a Dog:

Cats are clean ------- Dogs crap anywhere/everywhere
Cats dont drag thier dirty [censored] over your carpet -- Dogs do
Cats need very little maintenace --- Dogs always need attention
Cats dont need any attention --- Dogs always do
Cats dont take orders from you because they know they are smarter than you .
Cats dont yap yap yap all day and night . Like the miserable little dog next door to me .
And when your DOG is "listening" to you , this is what he hears , Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla BLa FOOD

Actually I love dogs , we just have a cat because they are very low maintenance . We live in town and it`s not fair to have a dog tied up in the yard , they need lots of room to roam . Where as our cat is basically a piece of furniture until it needs to go outside or eat [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

OK , your turn [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Jeff
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2002, 10:34 PM
JP2LV

well i'm bored too so i'll play along:
once dogs are trained, they'll never $h!t in the house again, plus you don't ever have to mess with it like you do with a litterbox

my dog doesn't drag anything over the carpet, he's smart enough to wipe outside

dog maintence is like Jeep maintence, do a little bit everyday and they'll always be there when you need them

of course dogs need attention, why would you get a pet and not pay any attention to it? thats just cruel

cats don't take orders from you because there brain is to small to understand commands

my dog hardly ever barks, the only time he does he's chasing chipmunks, moles, or our neighbors cat, but then again he is neutered

i know my dog hears more than just bla bla bla, when i mention the words Jeep, ride, or outside i can see a smile on his face

as far as a piece of fruniture, our dog is usually in one of three places, his pillow in front of the fireplace, his pillow by the back door, or in his kennel sleeping, unless someone calls him over to them. as far as room to roam, we have a scottish terrier and about 3/4 of an acre in our backyard for him to explore, more than ample room for a dog his size.

Your turn [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode