Good Salvage Yard In Colorado - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 12:47 PM
85Jeepny

Good Salvage Yard In Colorado

I've been looking for a good pull & save, found one in Aurora but I didn't know if it had a lot of Jeeps in it or if anybody knew anything about it...very cheap. Any help would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 01:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Good Salvage Yard In Colorado

in response to good salvage yards in colorado. Jeeps Unlimited in Erie (north of denver) is not bad, they have great selection but watch out for the prices, they kind of have the niche market cornered for northern colorado so comparison shop. Sometimes the deals in JCWhitney or other off-road catalog will be competitive you just have to wait to get the parts. I would recommend just calling yards, they will tell you what they have, I have found CJ7 parts all over the place around FT. COLLINS. cjthing - jeff
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 11:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Not sure about salvage, but if you want a good selection of used parts, go to Republic Jeep in Englewood. They have acres of access to parts in their two locations, and the owner knows parts. His name is Mike. Watch out for his attack pomeranian though [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Located off of Hampden and Federal, just a block North of Federal on the right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 11:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Be ready to pay an arm and a leg for anything in the "Jeep" yards. Especially at Republic (I think that guy is an [censored]) or BJ's used Jeep parts. Don't limit yourself to Jeeps though. Lots of parts used on Eagles can interchange with Jeep parts, especially parts under the hood. My CJ has Eagle air conditioning brackets, power steering brackets, and fan shroud.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 01:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

try FN jeep in colorado springs the guys name is thomas he will hook you up i dont think the prices are too high but in hawaii eerything is high
1-888-282-8828
good luck
mark
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 08:57 AM
85Jeepny

Thanks everyone for the help, I'll give em a try.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode