Wanted: Swampers - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Wanted: Swampers

My jeep is looking really small now with a 2" spacer lift and 30's, if i put my 29" tsl's on the tj is would look really funny. I'm looking for some swampers in the 31-34" range. I'd really like some 34x9.5" tsl's, i'd slap a 2" body lift on and be set. Some one help me out, shipping tires isn't that hard, you pretty much duct tape 2 together and duct tape an adress to it and drop them off at the post office. I wish i had the funds for new swampers but used ones will do. Let me know what you have i might even be interested in some mud tires, i need bigger more agressive meats for the badlands. Also if you have some wheels i might be interested in them, i have a set of 15x6's so they would be perfect for a 9.5" wide tire but if it's wider i'll need new wheels.

Thanks,

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 09:11 PM

Re: Wanted: Swampers

I got a set of 5 32x11.5 TSL/SXs with 99% tread left on em. Got em last July/August. Make an offer.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 09:49 PM
madmaxx

I have 4 35-14.50 X 15 thornbirds w/ 90-95 % tread left (maybe even more) I would like to get $550

I also have 4 whlte spoke wheel 15 X 12 in real good shape. I would like to get $200
would sell together for $700
I know it's not exactly what your looking for but thought I'd offer
Maxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

I'd like the 32's though i want tires for the badlands and how much are you wanting for them. I've got a line on some 33" tsl's right now, and thornbirds well i'm not a big fan and my dana 35 aint going to like 33's let alone 35's.

Barrelroll
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 10:55 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Well, I am running the 32"x9.5 bias Swampers in the picture, and I love them. I once had 29" bias Swampers, and sold them to get the 32's. Look around for them used, I sold my 29's for $250 (mounted and balanced), and bought the 32's for $300, so I was only out $50 for 5 like-new siped tires. I'd worry about the D35 and the 33's or 34's, that's a lot of stress on that POS axle (we blew ours up at 48K with the 31" MT's!)

post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

TJ1062 you have mail, though does anybody anybody else have tires for sale?

Thanks,
BarrelRoll
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 09:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have 32 X 9.5 X15 Super Swampers TSL for sale. They have less than 1000 miles on them and they were wheeled once. I have them for off road only tires. It is too much of pain changing tires so I am going to sell them and put that toward some BFG MT or MT/R. Make me an offer. Right now they are mounted on 15X8 black steel rims (5 X 5.5 bolt)(used once). But, I will sell the tires by themselves
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

bigmatt you have mail. I'm still looking for more tires and muds are definetally an option now as i have been thinking more and more (thinking is bad i know).

BarrelRoll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode