Join Date: Oct 2000
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Setting up a Jeep shop??
it's like you read my mind.
Well since the idea has been brought up, here is my $.02
- Plenty of power, you can't have to much of it. And it's always nice not to have to run extension cords everywhere.
- Heat, not sure of where you are, but here in New Eng. heat would be really nice
- Good lighting, always nice to see well, and in thoose hard places to see normaly.
- Lift is a total luxury, but hey, if you can, hey!
- air compressor, power tools are always nice, and you can paint too. I saw on either crank and chrome, or trucks, they installed PVC around the garage so they can tap into the air compressor from anywhere.
- Like you mentioned, the flood being drainable, and sealed is always a plus.
it was nice of you to post this, can show my girlfriend i'm not alone, and nuts for wanting this myself. :-)
< no signiture on record >