HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 05:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Hey, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Also to thank all you guys on this board for the help with alot of questions over the last year. I have worked on alot of different vehicles in the last 25 years, but I feel like I have learned more about Jeeps in the last 9 months than I ever knew. For that I say "Thanks".

This is a great board, the place where the only "stupid" question is the one you don't ask!

So I hope everyone enjoys their New Year celebration and continues to come back to this board.

Remember this is "AMETURE NIGHT"..... PLAY IT SAFE!!!!!

Edder

Do you smell that?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 05:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

And a happy New Year to you, too!! I've learned SOOOO much from this board and it's Jeeper's in the past year then I did during my years at highschool[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Just think, last January I didn't know squat about axle swaps or springs overs. And now look!! I got a badass Jeep sitting SOA on D44's with 35" tires!! Thanks guys!!! BE SAFE!!!

post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 06:01 PM

Happy NewYear everyone.
remember the Jeep is not an adequate dwelling for your drunken self if the temperature outside is below freezing.

Thnx for all the HELP!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 06:18 PM
sas87yj

back at ya!
my new years resolution is to learn to love the round headlights. (only cause if i buy one of them new RUBICONS,would hate to be a hypocrite)

post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 06:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Uh, what timezone are y'all in?

Heh heh. Happy New Year everyone! Be safe tonight.

Type 6-"Woodlands" '82 CJ'7
Type 2-"Occasional 'froader" '96 ZJ
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 06:27 PM

black eyed peas, cheap beer,the wife, me, and the kiddos around a warm fire, yes life is good.

best wishes to everyone!

OzarkJeep

too small to be seen, and too big to control, and treated like a walking bomb...
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 08:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Happy new years to yall as well. In thew hopes of me getting my new CJ trail rig soon, I have learned a huge amount of info from this board, everyone seems to wanna help with any prob that anyone has. So much info on here to be learned. Byfar, the most used board and replys are so quick. Anyway, be safe, dotn fourwheel drunk, unless you have a full cage and six point belts, in a large open field, J/K!!!!!! Yall have a good one.

Mooseykat
85 Bronco XLT, 351W H.O.
32" Big O At's on stock susp.
True dual flomaster 40 series mufflers.
CJ trail rig on the way!!
"When in doubt, HAMMER DOWN SON!"
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 08:56 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Happy New Year to everyone here your all a great bunch . Sas87yj , good to see your finally coming out of the closet about headlights [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . You just used the word LOVE and ROUND HEADLIGHTS in the same sentence . Bravo . Happy NY Steve.

<font color=black>Jeff [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] </font color=black>
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 10:39 PM
Little_W

This board has been an excellent learning tool. More importantly it's been a gathering of friends helping and caring for friends. Been quite a year:

Everyone rooting for H8 at Calrocks. What a machine he put together, while still doing his regular job! Put my punny efforts to shame.

Team Rush working to get his website up and the set backs he's experienced. Aaron's forgotten more than we'll ever know, yet he always has time for the inexperienced wrencher's question.
From me a sincere THANK YOU!!

LEVE being pensioned out of his job. I think we all hurt with him when that happened. Losing a man of his integrity. Good example of corporate stupidity. The very BEST to you LEVE.

CJDave, the Jeepchick and the Moon guys — missed by all.

Elusives new TJ and the envy it created. Then the petty comments of the JU group. Think of the mods he's working up while attending training.

Jamgood96's tough decision to enter the military and serve his Country. Reading his posts; the questions, concerns and fears. It took me back 40 years to when I went into the service. You know with his can do attitude he'll succeed at every level.

To the MANY - MANY others who have made this a family of friends, I wish a safe and sane;
<font color=red>HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL</font color=red>
w

Infernozx - What do you know of this "4WD Magazine" http:// [email protected] published in Victoria,B.C.? Found a copy here in Maine. Nice piece of work! Can't believe the prices. You guys must all be rich!!!!

post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2001, 11:08 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Family and friends are were it's at. Thank God for both.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode