For Sale / Wanted - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Mid-Sized All discussion of mid-sized Jeeps: Cherokee, Grand Cherokee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 10:04 AM

Thumbs up Grill cover & original radio F/S

Hi, group! Just wanted to let you guys know I had a couple of things available after selling my Jeep (2000 XJ).

First, I have a set of black grill & headlights covers. Perfect shape. If anyone is interested, just make an offer and I will get back with you.

Also, I have the original radio/cassette player. We removed this shortly after buying the Jeep to install a CD player. So - it should be in perfect condition as well. Well, maybe just a little dusty from sitting on the shelf

If anyone is interested in either of these things, just let me know. I'll be willing to work out a deal, as long as I get enough money for shipping LOL! Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer those as well!

Thanks in advance! Karen

OH - i'm now selling the radio on eBay, so that one's outta here. Still got the grill & headlights covers tho!

Last edited by jetbaby; 07-30-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Enthusiast

Jeep Overload!!

Guys I need help! I have 2 CJ's in the yard, 2 Comanche's and found another really really nice 85 CJ today. The wife is going to buy it for my birthday(8/21). I need to move one of the Comanche's asap. It is an 88 shortbed. 2.5/4spd 2wd. It has rhino in the bed, no rust,137k,no AC,engine has just been rebuilt by me. It is currently my daily driver. Dash does have cracks. Price $1150 obo. If you or anyone is looking for a really good Comanche please put them on this one. I have pics but it is much easier to email them directly. [email protected]

Thanks
Jackie
post #13 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Rompalicious

BFG KM2 Tires in stock! (Rompalicious 4x4)

After what seemed like an unending backorder by BFG to the industry, we finally received the new BFG Mud Terrain KM2 tires in stock (in many popular sizes).

PM me or call our 888-221-6574 for stock and pricing! Or, browse/order online at Rompalicious 4x4.

Many thanks,
KD

Rompalicious 4x4 is founded on 3 principles:

1) Excellent customer service and fill rates on all Jeep Parts and Accessories including: Bestop Tops, Warn Winches, Trailmaster suspension, Rugged Ridge, ARB & Detriot lockers, plus many, many more

2) Land stewardship - protecting our public lands and our rights to use them through volunteer trail building/clean-up as well as generous donations (1% of our gross margin to land-use orgs like Tread-Lightly! and Blue Ribbon)

3) Innovation: We invented and patented the Hydra Water System, which Stu's Off-Road calls a "Camelback on steroids"... it is a 2.5 gallon antimicrobial water storage solution for your Jeep, truck, car, or SUV. Carry up to 20 gallons out-of-the-way but with easy access on your Wrangler (up to 10 gallons on other vehicles)!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2008, 01:54 AM
girraffe111

Dana 30 DUAL Piston Caliper Setup

what's up everybody? My wife has now taken ownership of the 93 ZJ. I was planning on upgrading the brakes along with a HP 30 from an XJ. Got a kid on the way now and the project has to come to an end. For sale are the parts listed below.

07 WJ front and rear calipers-2 each
02 WJ knuckles-2
JKS flange spacers-2
brand new WJ rotors-2

I want to sell the whole package together. Also have the ABS sensors for the knuckles. I send as many pics as you need so you are interested email me @ [email protected]
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 05:30 PM

Jeep Comanche RE 5.5 Lift with shocks

I'm selling a new in box Rubicon Express MJ 5.5" EXTREME-DUTY KIT with RE Monotube Shocks - Set of 4.

This is RE's website this page show all the components included in the kit. MJ 5.5" EXTREME-DUTY KIT

This kit is for a MJ that has a D35 and NP231.(but you can change that with little cost.)

I sold my MJ before I got around to putting this kit on.

I'm asking $1000 OBO thats 200 under retail. plus you get the shocks that retail for $319.95. You can see that here: XJ 5.5"-7.5" RUBICON MONO-TUBE

This is for local pick up or shipping... If you want to have it shipped it is in 4 packages and weighs 152 lbs. Or I can drive it to you in SD, LA, or parts of AZ.

For more information please fell free to email me.
[email protected]

Thanks guys...
post #16 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 10:31 PM
cjhvn

WTB: Cherokee Parts

I need the following parts for my 92 XJ Cherokee:

* passenger and driver side headlight bezels (plastic that surrounds headlights, turn, and marker lights.

* passenger and driver side clear turn lenses

* passenger and driver side marker lenses

* passenger and driver side door lock cylinders (with keys)

Need all parts shipped to Duluth, MN 55805. Please e-mail me with what you have, how much you want, and pictures to [email protected]

Thanks!
post #17 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2008, 02:26 PM
pocono_grand_cherokee

ZJ parting out 1993/94 grand cherokee ZJ

email me with needs

[email protected]

thanks,
-matt
post #18 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2013, 04:11 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Forums been pretty dead but figured I would offer this up here just in case. I have the rear hatch from an 87 XJ wiper motor and wiper were functioning when it was removed, also has rear window defrost, interior panel is gone as is the lock and pushbutton. Message me on here with your E-mail for pics if interested. $50, located in Fargo, ND not interested in trying to ship so likely local pickup only (but for the right price if your desperate, anything is possible).

90 XJ 4.0 lift 4 1/2", 31 x 10 1/2 MT's
First piece of advice, free,
My opinion, free,
F'n with my family, YOUR LIFE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode