Rocky Mountain Edition - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2003, 12:57 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rocky Mountain Edition

I bought a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport "Rocky Mountain Edition" in Sudbury, Ontario a couple of months ago. So far we’ve put around 4000 miles on it with some off-roading. After scraping bottom a few times over some nasty rocks I decided to add the gas tank and transfer case skid plates. I’ll be looking into the rock rails as soon as I get some extra cash. I think the look of the graphite-painted fender flares with bolt-on appearance and the 17-inch Graphite-painted cast aluminum wheels is what sold me with this model – I find the fender flares give the Libby a beefy look. We just love it – on and off road. Is the Rocky Mountain Edition is available to folks in the U.S.?

The only real problem we’ve had so far is stone chips in the windshield. Been on 2 road trips with it and both times we got a stone chip in the windshield. The stones hit right at the base of the windshield both times (just couldn’t hit the damn wipers). I was wondering if anyone had the same problem with stone chips and if the mopar front air deflector would be of any help with rocks?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2003, 02:23 AM
95krawler

Re: Rocky Mountain Edition

i think that the U.S. equivelant of your rocky mtn editon would be the renegade. not sure tho. i know that along with the rims and rivit style fenders, the renegade comes with 4 overhead fog lights and a roof rack, along with leather seats and steps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode