So-Cal Los Coyotes LOST KJ WEST run Aug 15 - 17th. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-22-2003, 06:47 PM
skrracing

So-Cal Los Coyotes LOST KJ WEST run Aug 15 - 17th.

If you missed the last run we had at Big Bear then you can make up for it in Aug. The last run we had 21 Jeeps with 43 people. Here is the information for our next run. OK guys, our next run is Aug the 15th -17th. This was the dates that we were going to have Camp Jeep so do not tell me you have other plans. Our run will be at Los Coyotes Indian Reservation....I will have more information soon. There is a fee for the camp grounds but this is a cool place to do some great wheeling and camping. I could post a link where they have some pictures but do not want to scare anyone off. They have all kinds of trails at Los Coyotes. I have not been there in a long time but I am sure it has not changed. For some strange reason...Everytime I bring Los Coyotes up to anyone they always seem to say "No they are closed" or "No that place burned down".....This is not the case. I have talked to them....They are open....and they did not burn down yet.....sat will be the main run but we will plan on having a friday night time run for sure and maybe a sat night time run as well to check out your off road lights. Please let me know what kinds of questions you have. If you go to this link...do not let the pictures bother you....there are only a few rocks there and we will not roll a Jeep. I think maybe two rocks. One at the begining of the trail and one at the end....its been a long time since I was there last so maybe 3 rocks at the most.....
Los Coyotes
Warner Springs CA this is off of the hwy 79 in San Diego county.

Los Coyotes Pictures These are all just fake pictures to make it look like the trails are tough....come on guys you know me...I would never take my KJ on a tough trail...these are nice smooth easy trails.....do not pay an attenion to the jeep upside down...that is a fake picture as well.
There are a lot of pictures so it will take some time.
Los Coyotes pictures [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

Los Coyotes info
Los Coyotes information here is a link for information. This will be another great trip...Plan on being there. Later, Clint

L.O.S.T member 000026 LLL 15.5"
2002 Flame Red 4X4 Ltd.
K&N huge cone filter with precharger and Brag intake, Jet Performance Module, Flowmaster muffler, CB and Ham KG6MYI, SIRIUS FM satellite that I could not live without now that I have it, DAYSTAR 2.5" LIFT, Boulder Bars that have saved my little KJ many times. 265X75X16
69 Chevy Nova drag race car www.skrracing.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode