Big Bear trip report WITH PICTURES - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 04:43 PM
skrracing

Big Bear trip report WITH PICTURES

Man, for all you guys in the LA area that did not make this trip....you missed out on a great event. We gave away a Daystar 2.5 lift, some receiver shackles from Boulder Bars, t-shirtrs from Adventure Trailers and all kinds of goodies...We ended up doing the Holcome Valley trail with the Rock Garden, Gold Mountain, John Bull, and some other trails as well. We ended up with 21 Jeeps and I think 17 of them were KJs. Please try and make our next run. We are talking asbout Aug.....Hope you like just a small sampling of the pictures...Later, Clint

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 03:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Big Bear trip report WITH PICTURES

Just got a `03 freedom.Looking for a daystar 2.5"lift and skid plates.What`s up with Jeep not offering skids on a 4x4 freedom?? [img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]I`m in San Diego. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 12:16 PM
skrracing

Most of us in the So-Cal area use the Boulder Bars guys to pick up the Daystar lifts and other KJ products. The Boulder Bars guys have really supported the KJ guys. If you have any needs or questions please give them a call. Boulder Bars By the way....I would ask the dealer to install the skid plate. The jeep website says that the front skid should be on the Jeep. Check it out and have them install it. Boulder Bars also carries tranny skid if you plan on using it off road. Hope this helps. You also need to plan on making some of our trips. Later, Clint
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2003, 05:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Unfortunately you are a bit 2 far away for me to have come along. But your pictures are great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode