Renagade Overhead Light Cover - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 08:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Renagade Overhead Light Cover

I recently broke a tab on one of the overhead light covers. Has anyone replaces these with something a little stronger? I heard the replacements were $79 each, is this true? Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 12:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Renagade Overhead Light Cover

We only joke about the kj, none of actually own one. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 07:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

URRP! There goes that Brand XJ batch of chili again. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2003, 08:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], just keeping the posts fresh. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], anyone have a answer for this guy though, if it was me a take a skip over to jeepunlimited and ask, more of a kj backing their, but the best kj guys are here though. Guys over their have panties on alittle to tight.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 08:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've broken tabs on 2 or 3 covers (a cheap design!)...they are in the price range you mentioned...I never replaced them, but used to tape them back on which looked really bad...I don't even keep the lights covered now...
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 11:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I post on JU pretty frequently and you're right.Some folks have no sense of humour whatsoever.I like Neil(The mod), met him last year and gave him a ride in my KJ to Hollister, but I try to banter in a good natured manner with some of the guys who come over to bash the KJ and he deletes the thread 1/2 the time.Never know if it was what I said or if it was due to the response I get.Starting to give me a complex. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
To the original poster here.Another good KJ board is at kjjeep.com Stop on by there's a good group of folks there and L.O.S.T. (Liberty Owners Special Team [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )members organize local runs pretty frequently.Mostly KJ's but usually a few other _J's make it.Pretty organized group for something that started out as a joke.Make sure you check out the pic's page and tell them that 1jeepkj (aka steve beatty) sent you.
Peace [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 03:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Libertian- what do you think of the new diesel? think it will be the next wheeling motor for JEEP liberties?
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2003, 01:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have mixed feelings about the diesel.Sure the mileage and torque ratings look good but I can never get over the fact that they always sound like a rod is about to blow through the side of the block.That and in 4-lo how much torque do you really need over what a stock KJ already proides.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2003, 03:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I don't know, when they start making lifts that can fit bigger than a 32-33 tire maybe the low end will be a advantage. plus the gas mileage will be better than the gasser witht the larger tires wouldn't it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode