Pic of my Renegade - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 07:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Pic of my Renegade

Here's a quick picture of my Renegade up on some landscaping rocks that were dropped off on the driveway. It's deceiving picture, but the rocks were much higher than what the picture shows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 913773-MyRenegade.jpg (94.3 KB, 1143 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 09:54 AM
Old Hand

Re: Pic of my Renegade

And to think, I have been thinking KJ's were not capable of hardcore wheeling. I come on here and see a pic of one in action. Thanks for showing me the light on these rugged gravel crushers!

(Please note sarcasm)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 01:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Damn, dont tell me thats as high as you could go.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2002, 08:20 PM
Keyboard Implanted

You gotta admit Jeepguy, that pics not to flattering.....
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2002, 01:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think you've seen my pics here muddybutt.proof that the KJ can do rocks bigger than gravel in a driveway . [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
(noted sarcasm)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 10:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I love to see different Kj's and how the mods look. Keep the pics comming. Here's a pic of my 02 Kj. 2.5" lift, 31" BFG Mud's, open air filter, Kick a$$ stereo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 927806-SideView.jpg (61.9 KB, 546 views)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2002, 08:13 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Even got a dent in the fender!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 07:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ok...I'm really sick of the flak because it's a Liberty. So WTF, every Jeep model has to pass the Rubicon Trail, so really what is the problem? First off, the pic was just screwing around, and I really do regret I never took pics of the thing in action. I previously had a '95 Wrangler, 30x9.50, 5 speed, four banger, and what not. The trails I went through with my Wrangler, I took my Liberty through, and you know what, it went through with just as much ease, if not easier. Also note besides the SAME SIZE tires, my Liberty is relatively stock, minus K&N and exhaust. My dad had a '00 Jeep Cherokee Classic. I took that thing off-road. I thought it performed horribly compared to a Wrangler and my Liberty. Nate, that wasn't as high as I could go, I crawled over the pile completely. Mudweiser, thanks for showing me the light on your utter and divine knowledge of off-roading. (note sarcasm) So next time I take it off-road, I'll get pictures, and I'll make sure they're flattering ok? If you want, bring your Nissan, or even your "Isuzu" Duramax Diesel. No offense, I like the truck, but did Chevy really have to put an Isuzu engine in there? Mudweiser, bring your XJ, we'll let you haul the groceries.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 10:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

This is nothing. You should've been around when the KJ's first came out. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth by the "hardcore wheelers". Mostly what you get now are good natured attempts at humour so learn to take it in stride.I think I've got some pics here somewhere of my KJ on a trail rated "most difficult" that show a little of what the little KJ is really capable of.Won't ever take a trophy at a serious rock krawl but will keep up on most regular trails.Most folks here accept that now I think except for the truly bull headed (mudweizer fer instance [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] j/k ).enjoy your KJ and ignore what the uninformed have to say about it.
Peace
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 04:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

It is just jokin the Kj has proved that with disregard to body damage it can go many places pretty sucessfully. Libertian needs to give clinic on how to properly handle alittle elbow rubbing because the KJ group in general needs to grow thicker skin, all new body styles are ragged, I'm so tired of hearing Wrangler owners call my xj a station wagon, but I got used to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode