Your Opinion About Zooks - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Your Opinion About Zooks

I'm not looking to post something offensive, nor start a flame war, so please post in kind.

What is you opinions of Suzuki's? What do you think of their performance? Have you had good or bad experiences with them and/or their owners on the trails?

I personally like wheeling with Jeeps, but have had a few bad experiences as have other Zookers. I am trying to see if these experinces are the exception to the rule, which I think they are, or the norm.

What do you say? TIA, and please don't flame.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 06:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Your Opinion About Zooks

Not sure why you chose the KJ board to post this but I like zuk's. Small,lightweight,lots of mods readily available. Not much interior room but hey.No one knows better than a jeeper that you usually have to make compromises. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2002, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Thanks for the kind words. I was just trying to reaffirm to myself that Jeepers who actually use 4lo like to wheel, and wheel with anyone who like to wheel regardless of what they wheel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-01-2002, 08:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

go to a crawling comp. Everything from truck, jeeps,suks, to rails compete. A true off road machine is a shadow of what the vehicle was oringally. Burns my [censored] when you see short wheelbasers with chevy and ford engines, but still have a only jeep attitude. What has probably happened is you have built your zuk twice the level of the jeeps and they were envious. Never heard someone getting mad for having someone their that they can easily show up, but if that person shows them up it is a different story. Suk might be a project in the late future for me.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2002, 04:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have an '86 Samurai...It used to be my dad's. Went 265,000 miles on the original engine, and the only thing that broke was the oil pump. Unfortunately, dad tried to drive it home anyway and ruined the rest of the engine. Then he gave it to me, and we put in a new engine. It's a GREAT truck, my ONLY gripe was that it did not have any power whatsoever, and I could barely reach 75 on a straight-away with no wind. It's a GREAT vehicle for around town, but I wouldn't recommend it for long trips, I'd say tow it. Get's GREAT gas mileage, starts every time, and it's convertible! I'm going to be selling it though, I bought a '74 full size Cherokee, and I need the money from the zook to replace the engine. If I had my way, however, I would definitely keep it and tow it behind the Cherokee wherever I went. 'Cause when the Cherokee breaks down, the Suzuki will be there to get me to Napa [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2002, 06:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Honestly, I think they are good cars. I have a Jeep and would never actually say anything bad about it but I saw this samuri take a tough trail in two wheel drive when a four wheel drive CJ couldn't. Granted the reason it was doing it in two wheel drive was because it was broken, but still I think its a good vehicle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode