OK all. A Liberty Wheelin... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2002, 01:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

OK all. A Liberty Wheelin...

Here we go. Our club VP took one out for the day. Let's get some more like this from Liberty owners...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 731307-ek_12.jpg (36.5 KB, 180 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2002, 02:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: OK all. A Liberty Wheelin...

http://community.webshots.com/user/wgs1952.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2002, 12:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

nice pics are they yours? If not where are yours?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 11:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Not mine gryph. I borrowed 'em from a post on JU. I don't have a digital camera hence no pic's.I suspect your trying to start something up with me here by your demands??
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 04:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

No I love all jeep owners, but it is interesting to see actual pics of our rigs. I don't own a digital camera either, and sorry if you thought I was attacking you. Xj owners have a little resentment toward the untried kj. But why am I telling you this you own one of each, so which is better offroad?
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 05:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

First off thanks for the clarification. It's hard sometimes to tell what emotional state some one is in when you can't see 'em. The 82 Cherokee was a full size and couldn't squeeze through most of the places i end up in my KJ but it had it's purpose. Longer wheel base and SFA did better on the rocks but it didn't have the approach angles the KJ has. Two different animals. You would think XJ owners would welcome the KJ as it'll take some of the "grocery getter " comments of it's back for awhile.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 04:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

both are in the same boat, jeep has not endorced either as a offraod vehicle like their wranglers. the kj is a slap in the face because comparatively they are very close in stock form yet the liberty has more class ( not with me but with the public buyers) than the xj. Most of us are just sad that they did not push at least one year model ( the last) xj as a offroad vehicle with beefier susp , and a stronger engine. Plus wit the grand cherokee and the liberty just where is jeep our supposely true offroad name going in the future. It's scary to think of what could come from the changes at jeep.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 02:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If you still want a new XJ you can still have one.
http://www.beijing-jeep.com/english/index.html
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 07:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

what the heck am i lookin at, this super cherokee looks like a older model xj and the only thing different i can see is the approach angle 41 degrees. you were jokin wern't you, but thanks for showin me what other countries think of the cherokee.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2002, 10:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No Joke.2002 models. I emailed these guys and got a price list.They were reasonably priced and if smog isn't an issue where you live it would just cost shipping and probably some kind of import tax or something. Don't really know for sure. I just thought you might find it interesting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode