those guys in the bud commercials.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep Liberty KJ For discussion of the new, Jeep Liberty "KJ" SUV.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

those guys in the bud commercials..

not the wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaassssuuuuuuuuuupppppppp guys but the other ones. the "what are you doing?" "watching tennis, drinking an import" i bet those guys drive kj's.

Is it ok to yell "movie" in a crowded fire house?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 09:33 AM
Mud in my Veins

Re: those guys in the bud commercials..

Wow, what a useful post. Is there a point to this post of yours? Have you ever even driven a Liberty/Cherokee/KJ?

Chrome sucks
285/75R16, 255/85R16, & 305/70R16 fit on a stock GM IFS fullsize 4x4 truck when on the stock 16x7 rims.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2002, 01:34 AM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

i sure have.

Is it ok to yell "movie" in a crowded fire house?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Enthusiast

You know that after school special with all that pathetic rat-pelt-haired redneck yellin at his wive to cook him dinner? I bet he drives a lifted Z-71. I'm glad you have driven one (whatever you mean by 'one') but what makes you think it's any less of a vehicle? Take a stock liberty/cherokee and a stock chevy and we'll see who comes out ahead. I've owned Shortbox regular cab Z-71 for a while, it went through mud ok, that was all. First time I drove a stock cherokee (with a 4 banger no less) I could tell it was more off-road worthy than my bowtie ever was. There isn't anything I've tried to do in my XJ that it could't do, there's even been a few that I looked and thought there's no way anything could do that, and just decided f*** it, and it did it with no problem at all.

Tough guys don't act tough, they just are.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2002, 09:34 PM
Keyboard Implanted

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I don't think anybody was comparing how the Chevy trucks off road compared to the XJ's.... However comparing them to the KJ's, which I cannot do, having never driven a KJ. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

The solid front axle and relatively shorter wheelbase makes the XJ automatically better for rocks, for sand I like the longer wheelbase of the fullsize truck and if you can put some custom IFS parts on the trucks, they'll do great on the sand. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

But I'm not here to bash the KJ just stand up for the chevy and state my opinion of the comments, etc... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]</font>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2002, 10:33 PM
Enthusiast

I was just referring to jeeps in general, I wasn't completely bashing chevys either. The only thing I was bashing was the attitude shown by an individual to another for no reason other than to make his self feel like a bad as*.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2002, 12:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i agree, you drive a chevy, have you ever drove a jeep, if not then get the blank off this board. This is a supremacy of the xj or the kj. Your chevy doesn't matter and should stay on it's own board. to talk and interact on other boards is one thing to bash on other boards is wrong (except for the xj, kj bashing, but their bound to happen).
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Enthusiast

don't dog sandman, he's a good guy. So what does it matter he drives a chevy, he can still like jeeps too. Someday you'll do something stupid and get really stuck, and the only other vehicle around to pull you out will be a chevy, or visa-versa, we all have to get along and respect others, even if they like inadequate off-road vehicles (j/k) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 04:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

not doggin the chevy, i like chevy's but this post is to spark interrest from the liberty guys who are shy with their posts, he shouldn't be jumpin on someone like he did.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2002, 10:30 PM
Way Outta Control

Don't tell people to "get off the board"... That's just plain not nice.

I'll close the thread if this were to continue. I'm glad it did not, and the thoughts took a more civil tone

Remember that opinions are like ears, everyone's got a couple and have a right to express that opinion. People are more important than things... let's treat them that way!

Me, I'd rather see more light than heat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode