FSJ for SALE - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Full Sized All discussion of full sized Jeeps: Wagoneer, Full Size Truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2001, 11:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

FSJ for SALE

I live in Fort White,Florida,Theres two FSJ a couple of miles down the road from me,both looks to be in pretty good shape I have seen the guy driving one of them that one im not sure what he wants for it.But the other one has a custom bumper on the front looks like its ready to mount a winch on it the body looks to be in good shape on it and its says $350.00 obo on the weildsheild of it.If anyone would like to know know more about them let me know and ill get you a phone number.If i wasn't in to my suzuki so much i would buy them or atless one of them.I might even be able to get some pictures if any one wants to see them...

QuadZuki,87 spoa,33"wild countrys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 12:52 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: FSJ for SALE

Do you know what kind of FSJ's they are?? (year, axels, motor, tranny, ect...) Does it run?? My brother lives in Florida and is looking for a new vehicle to fix up.

"Unpassable when wet"????? Whatever
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 11:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

It's a 79 Camanche as far i can tell.Ill find out more and let you know just posted it to see if anyone was looking for something,i dont know anything about them but ill try and stop and get some pic.and a phone number.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2001, 12:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If it is a 79 FSJ that would be a J series p/u. Don't even call a comanche an FSJ. Let us know what they are. Thanks.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2001, 05:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I dont know what they are just seen them thought you jeep guys might want to know i had the number but i can't find it now.And they must run because they have been movied around sence the other day.I get the number again,i dont know much about the jeeps.There to big and i like to be able to go where i want to thats why i have a suzuki.But hate to see a good 4x4 go to waste when you guys might want one or both of them.Thats just my thoughts on the jeeps i like them but there still not a zuk...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode