Does someone want an xj? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Full Sized All discussion of full sized Jeeps: Wagoneer, Full Size Truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2003, 09:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Does someone want an xj?

Hey, everyone.
There is a picture located in attachments.
I have a red 1989 xj with 100,340 miles. This is the 4.0 with select trac, (believe me, if you don't have select trac, and you know what it is, you know what your missing). Mechanically, this jeep is very strong, no leakage anywhere, 4x4 works like a charm, no taps at idle, no smoke, starts and runs every time. The paint, interior, body is in overall decent condition for its age. I added a sony xplode cd player, replacement rockford fosgate speakers, seat covers, (I hate the grey color on the seats, but they are fine under the covers), and chrome accent peices, as the pictures will show, but the rest is stock. This jeep easily has another 100,000 miles of good life on her. The price is $2500, but I am only selling because I want a yj or cj..something more fun; therefore, I will also gladly trade. If you are interested, email me, and I will send you the link to more pictures.

Thanks,
Jenn
[img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1058872-jeep front 2.jpg (74.3 KB, 67 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode