aftermarket parts - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Full Sized All discussion of full sized Jeeps: Wagoneer, Full Size Truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 02:13 AM
Posts: n/a
aftermarket parts

I am wondering if there are any aftermarket parts that I can use that will not interfere with the tough smog laws of CA I have a '91 Grand Wagoneer with a 360 cu. in.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 08:32 PM
Posts: n/a
Re: aftermarket parts

Depends what you're tryin' to do. Rather than try to list exactly what you can and can't do, I'll tell you this. Look for a "C.A.R.B." (California Air Resources Board) number, or an E.P.A. exemption number. These parts are certified to pass IM tests, or have the proper fittings. Most performance parts catalogs will say if a part is "smog-legal" or not. (Obviously, replacement trannys, t-cases, lift kits, axles, etc. are not affected by what I just said.)
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome