Need 93' Isuzu Rodeo Grille - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Isuzu Honda Discussion of all Isuzu, off-road vehicles and clones (Honda).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 04:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Need 93\' Isuzu Rodeo Grille

Hi guys, I was cut off this weekend and hit the back of a womans car, crashing up my bumper lower bumper grille and hood of my new (93-new to me) 1993 Isuzu Rodeo, I had not had the vehicle for more then a month and was very happy because it was the first vehicle I had purchased on my own.

Well the officer on the scene decided not to write her a citation for cutting me off and since Im a student I can only afford liability on my vehicles until I graduate, and the woman had full coverage so Im hoping her insurace will pay at least 1/2 the damages (if im lucky - I had to get a visa gold card just for this just in case). I couldnt believe that happened I was so freaking pissed off.

Anyway I was able to find all the parts I need after market or used or salvaged (I think) thu a local body shop but when it comes to the grille they want to charge me 210 dollars! Man I am so short on cash, I can't pay that much, I had to try to see if any one on here knew of someplace or has an extra grille I can buy from them for a descent price!

Thanks guy, this BBS is great!

Bye.

If you wanna see the accident sketch look at the above attachment and keep in mind I'm the blue vehicle going the speed limit of 45 Mph.

Attached Images
File Type: gif 46-507939-forBBS.gif (89.6 KB, 30 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode