Selling my Troop : ( - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Isuzu Honda Discussion of all Isuzu, off-road vehicles and clones (Honda).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2004, 11:06 AM
bkcraun

Selling my Troop : (

Time to move on to solid axles. Selling my 1998 3.5L Trooper. 107,000 miles. In the family since new and I have all of the maintenence records since day 1. Oil changed every 3,000 miles. Had some oil burning starting at around 88,000 miles (about a quart every oil change), but I Seafoamed it two oil changes ago and it seemed to clear it up. Automatic transmission. No smoke or leaks. Trooper has a 2" lift (torsion crank + OME919 HD coil springs). A new set of five 32" (265/75R16) AT tires. New Superwinch manual hubs (you'll get the automatic ones also). Grille guard. Dynomax Ultraflow stainless muffler. New brakes all around 10,000 miles ago. 30, 60 and 90K services done (including timing belt). Tow hitch. New Pioneer CD/AM/FM (you'll get the original cassette radio also). Interior is like new. Outside has a couple of offroading dimples and scratches, but the paint is still very good and there is absolutely no rust on the vehicle at all. Trooper is in Harrisonburg, VA. We are asking $5800 OBO. E-mail [email protected] or call Steve at 540-435-6698.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 08:35 AM
bkcraun

Re: Selling my Troop : (

Trooper is now listed on AutoTrader. Go here for a picture.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...&cardist=0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode