Two Scout II's for sale 73 and 77 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
IH Scout & Trucks Discussion of International Harvester, 4-Wheel Drive Truck and Scout Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 12:26 AM
hanc4

Two Scout II\'s for sale 73 and 77

Both Scouts are in very good shape. They both are almost completely stock. The '73 has a small hole in the gas tank which has been filled with quicksteel and could be easily welded. There is some rust on the rear quarters of the '77. The '73 has a brand new starter and is missing the rear seat but has a bikini top and rollbar. The '77 has the clutch going out very badly and the coil is a brand new MSD Blaster 2 and the stock carb has a fresh rebuild.
The '73 has a 345, 727 torqueflite tranny and dana 30 axles with drums all around. The '77 has a 304 with a T19 tranny with a granny first. I believe the axles are dana 44 with disc front and drum rear brakes and a skid plate over the gas tank. The 77 has had the parking brake cable cut for some reason. Both scouts run and will move under their own power though the 77 does not move well.
I would like to sell them for $5,000 but may be able to negotiate the price down. I can supply pictures and any questions can be sent to me via e-mail at [email protected] [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode