One '77 Scout II and one '73 Scout II for sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
IH Scout & Trucks Discussion of International Harvester, 4-Wheel Drive Truck and Scout Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 07:43 PM
hanc4

One \'77 Scout II and one \'73 Scout II for sale

Both Scouts are in very good shape. The '73 has a 345 with a torqueflite 727 tranny, everything is there minus the backseat and windshield washer bottle because it once had a plow. The tranny gasket needs replaced as does the front right hub. I have the gasket and will be replacing the hub soon.
The '77 has had the front bench seat removed because it was trash, it was replaced with the bucket seats from a jeep grand cherokee and are in great shape with only a couple small tears. The '77 has a 304 and a T-19 tranny with the clutch going out, I do not have the new clutch but I do have all four u-joints for the front and rear driveshaft. There is a small amount of cancer on both rear quarters of the '77.
Both run and have dana 20 transfers as far as I know. Both are stock except for a CD player in the '77 and the bucket seats and a new MSD Blaster 2 coil. The axles on the '73 are dana 30 and I beleve that the axles on the '77 are dana 44. The tires on the '77 don't even have 1,000 miles on them and both engines have less than 100,000 miles on them. I can provide pictures on request and you can e-mail me at [email protected] to ask any questions. I would like at 5,500 for both but I can probably negotiate that price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode