RMIHR trail questions - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
IH Scout & Trucks Discussion of International Harvester, 4-Wheel Drive Truck and Scout Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2000, 04:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

RMIHR trail questions

If anyone is interested in details about the RMIHR trails for 2000. Email Jon or Peter, our emails are at the bottom. We will tell you the trails that are going to be offer. These all will be sanctioned trails. Only these trails will you be eligable to win the door prizes. I am only going to respond on this Bulletin Board or email. Later

Jon ([email protected])
Peter ([email protected])

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2000, 06:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: RMIHR trail questions

Hey Pete,
Why not post a list of the trails that will be on the menu, with trail descriptions.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2000, 05:39 PM

Pete,

What's the reasoning behind this? If I pay $10 extra for another day of wheelin' but opt to NOT take it (maybe I broke something? Hey, it could happen. LOL) or if I go on a "non-sanctioned" run I'm DQ'd?

What about the late-returning trail rides? Will they be disqualified from the trail-ride raffle this year?

And.. ditto what Curt said. How about a listing posted here to save yourself the bother of replying to each message individually?

I'm trying to decide if I'm running *any* sanctioned trails at RMIHR this year.. of if I'm lead-footing it to Moab for a coupla days instead before I head to the Northwest Binders Roundup the next weekend.

Curt - will you be heading north for NWBRU..?

-Tom
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
Planning my Helena --> RMIHR --> Moab --> NWBRU --> Divide Ride Jamboree 2 week wheelin' & racin' extravaganza vacation..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2000, 01:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Tom,

Let me start first off to say that if you do not want to do the sanction trail ride you will be reinburst(sp?) the $10. Then you can go do whatever you want and you won't be eligable for the raffle. This year we are going to try and make the trail rides all come back at an apporiette time. Plus we are going to be dropping the raffle ticket off before the trail leaves. So if a sanction trail run is really late coming in and one of the participants won at the drawing, they will be able to collect the prize that they won. Curt has a great suggestion, that I will probably try to do in the future. But for right now I have not gotten a question on my email about the RMIHR trail rides. I have only recieved emails concerning our Moab run in May. So there is no need to worry about me. Its your own decision if you want to run the sanctioned trail runs or not. We however encourage you to participate, so that you will be eligable to win one of our raffle prizes. Added bonus you will be led by the people that know these trails the best. The Binder Bunch and Rocky Mountain Binders. Hope to hear from anyone else that has questions or comments about the RMIHR trail rides.

Peter
[email protected] or [email protected]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2000, 10:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Tom.

Heading North, but not quite that far - the current plan is to run the Rubicon Scramble again, and that's my quota of
time away from work for that few months. No RMIHR this year either.

Later,
Curt

post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2000, 02:49 PM

>Let me start first off to say that if you do not want to do the sanction trail ride you will be reinburst(sp?) the $10.

For some reason, I haven't made an official run *YET* at RMIHR.. first year I went I opted to run Holy Cross instead.. and last year.. well, I did some damage just GETTING to RMIHR.. there was a motor swap (among other things) that occurred before I could go home.

> Plus we are going to be dropping the raffle ticket off before the trail leaves.

Good plan! I know it was an area of contention last year.

>We however encourage you to participate, so that you will be eligable to win one of our raffle prizes.

Probably another winch I could use, too...

>Added bonus you will be led by the people that know these trails the best. The Binder Bunch and Rocky Mountain Binders

So the Binder Bunch is going to do the trail rides again this year? Glad to hear it.

Now to get back to getting the Scouts ready to make the trip.. 9 months and $3500 thus far just fixing what I broke last time.. ;-)

post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2000, 06:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

>> Why not post a list of the trails that will be on the menu, with trail descriptions.

Sounds like a fine idea, Curt.

In fact, the RMIHR Club/Committee has a collection of web pages just for this purpose -- containing schedule & registration info, trail info (hopefully), photos from past years, hotel & camping info, etc.

http://www.binderbulletin.org/rmihr

Below is a banner ad that is running on several web sites in order to help promote this event. Perhaps we can even get off-road.com to run this banner in the IHC/Scout section of its site as a sort of "public service".

Heck, we might even be able to work together on this thing -- for the betterment of the event and the entire IHC Community! <g>

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode