'73 IHC Scout II For Sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
IH Scout & Trucks Discussion of International Harvester, 4-Wheel Drive Truck and Scout Vehicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2003, 12:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

\'73 IHC Scout II For Sale

I have a 1973 International Scount II for sale. Currently has 90,000 miles on it. Motor runs very strong, but does leak oil. The tranny might need some work. It is slipping out of gear, I haven't had a chance to take it apart and find out whats up. It is a 4x4 with a 345 V8 engine, automatic transmission. The rear driveshaft has been upgraded with a stronger one.

The body is in decent shape. Needs a paint job and there is some rust over the rear wheel wells. There is surface rust in many places, but easily fixable.

The interior is in decent shape. All the dash componets are there, but there is no carpet except for the door panels which have been redone and look great.

The back lift gate needs to be fixed. A weld broke on one of the hinges on the top of the truck. It will shut and open but its loose.

The driver's side window doesn't roll down. Im sure its just off track. A minor fix.

Right now the truck has bucket seats in it and the stock rear seat. It also has larger chrome wheels and tires on it. The truck has a 1" lift on it. Air adjustable rear shocks.

I have a list of parts that go with it that are extras.

Front bench seat
345 motor complete except for intake manifold and carb.
luggage rack
driver and passenger doors
brand new passenger side quarter panel
4 stock wheels with hubcaps and tires w/ white walls
interior dash pieces
a/c unit
steering wheel
brand new front windshield glass
windshield frame
hard top side glass pieces
about 8 headlights
driver and passanger side corner windows with hinges.
both driver and passenger side fenders used.

The truck is in southern illinois.

Id like to get 1500 bux for the truck and all the misc parts. I will part it out if anyone is interested. If you want pictures or have further questions, simply email me at [email protected] or call on the phone 618-351-8449

Thanx
James Mayer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode