more goodies goin on the sub - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2010, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

more goodies goin on the sub

so I've managed to aquire a phantom billet grill, the only thing is im switching to the 80's style radiator support and the stacked lights. i've got to repaint the core support. clark green ( neon) and i'm changing the front turn signals to yellow led. (i saw them at autozone and said why not.)i'vew also got to pull the carb and see if the guy that i paid to rebuild it set it right( should have done it myself) and i've also got to weld a stearing brace, new tires after will be 35's or bigger. debating on finding a new 5 spd tranny and fully floating axells. the last time i was out it took some hard landings ( i missed the road) I should be able to get it all done if the wife will let me be. we've got the kitchen tore apart and the trim on the house is slowly roting away. plus 45 hrs at work. just not enough hrs in the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Can't Get Enough

I know what you mean about not having enough hours in the day, and I despise doing trim work. I guess that's why it always takes me weeks to finish it.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

i love working outside when i have the right tools,( i'm a tool freak) . hell ive spent10 hrs this week just pulling weeds, i just don't have enough time. if ididn't work i would be building another 2200 square feet on the house, unfortunatly no job no money.
mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode