spray rig axels? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 02:08 AM Thread Starter
Journeyman

spray rig axels?

got my motor in! tring to fix all the anoying small stuff, money the main thing. still looking for the axels,serched all liqidation sites. any ideas? was looking at spray rig axels (portals) wondering about gas milage? burb is daily driver. and finaly found cd player that acually don't skip when driving down the road.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 07:10 AM

i ditched my cd, and plan on trying to find something cheap with an auxilary port so i can use my mp3 player. as far as your axels, ive no clue. if you find out post up, id be curious to see them under a rig
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

the unit's a JVC kd-pda80-sat radio ready,hd radio ready. plays wma/mp3. i'm loading a 8 gig flashdrive, usb conection in front and auxilery plugin. also the ipod, Psp or mp3 player works. blue tooth . the sat,sirus, hd radio and blue tooth all need adapters. u can also pick the display colors, key colors. i've already been down a few rough roads with no problems. paid $160. and worth it. curcuit city closing. and i won't ever buy another alpine again!

i've seen the axels under a friends truck in idaho, he had 454 with the works, turbo 400 behind it, 80's chevy. u could stand on the ground and had to reach up to change the fuses under the dash! he liked to go out in a pond and wait for poeple to get stuck tring to get to him! his axels were not potals, tires 44 x20 i can't remember the width exactly. the tires filled with liquid calcium. u could tell when someone found his ruts,the front disaperse under water.

Last edited by texas sub; 02-15-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

tried to get the spray rig axels, the guy is crazy wants way to much.i asked him, he says 4,i said 400? he says $4000. and he wants all the parts concernig spraying pulled off first. i left! oh well.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas sub View Post
tried to get the spray rig axels, the guy is crazy wants way to much.i asked him, he says 4,i said 400? he says $4000. and he wants all the parts concernig spraying pulled off first. i left! oh well.
you can get rockwells cheaper than that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode