91 Suburban for sale in MI - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 09:38 AM
sleeper

91 Suburban for sale in MI

1991 GMC Suburban 4x4

155k miles

350 TBI, 4L60 (not 4L60E), NP241, 10 bolts front and rear.

rear axle and transfer case out of junk yards last year. less miles on them than on the truck.

rebuilt transmission, 1 yr unlimited miles warranty that started in february or march.

new 31" tires last year, still excellent tread. Cost me $700 for 3 tires, the 4th still had like 98% tread remaining. road hazard on all 4. Car has some kind of custom wheels too. nothing to write home about there though.

Power windows, mirrors, locks, and drivers seat.

remote start and keyless entry

Conversion. 4 captains chairs and a mattress in the back. Interior in fair shape. Conversion package also included a wood package on the interior (nice wood steering wheel, the rest is nothing special) and a six-pack cooler in the custom center console. Also has old-school radar detector built in above rearview mirror. Radar detector actually works pretty well, but won't detect laser.

new brakes all around, new wheel bearings, new tie rod ends, new B&M tranny cooler,

very little rust. only rust is under the rear doors, plus a small spot in each front wheel well (not on the fender, on fender liner) and it's not that bad yet in either spot. Not even any rust on the bottom inside of the doors. It was a colorado or las vegas car (based on reciepts in vehicle).

has a/c and rear a/c but it doesn't work.

has reciever hitch, is wired for trailer lights and has an electronic trailer brake controller.

I used it to tow my boat all summer. It could use more power, but it towed the boat just fine.

I have a carfax report for this somewhere. it was clean.

Truck is white with burgandy stripes.

$3200 OBO. Must sell. Truck is currently located in harrison twp., mi

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...rice=&cardist=0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode