Got project truck(s) pictures. (THEY'RE HERE NOW) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 02:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Got project truck(s) pictures. (THEY\'RE HERE NOW)

Here they are...

Grill's removed so we can clean the oil off from the cooler leak and reroute some hoses.

Shot of the side so you can see our bargain wheels and tires.

Yeah...honestly officer, I can't tell how fast I'm going...

Not much on this side.

Not much here either, check out that shiny heat shield that's still intact. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Here's the spanky little 400 that I can't wait to fire up now that everything has been gone through.

Here's the dash and headliner I removed from the red and white parts truck. Among other parts and pieces we've removed from Blue and purchased elsewhere.

Here's our C25, it's holding most of the goodies from the yunkyard. Complete doors with PW & PDL, a really nice seat(no tears, really solid).

The second $400 find locally. Has the carpet draped over it from the inside of it. Someone spilled something on it, I think it was gear oil... [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] Ended up throwing it out after we got it mostly clean, it still had a pretty big funk to it. [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The rest of the body.

An inside shot through the rear slider. I might have a complete wiring harness from an '85 K20 diesel for sale soon [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] any takers?

Shot of the bed for good measure. That tire had a bead leak on it so I took it in and had it cleaned/reseated.

These are in reference to my projects that I mentioned in this thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 11:09 AM

Re: Got project truck(s) pictures. (12 biiig pics)

Sorry, can't see anything.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 12:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah...I know that. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I can't post them yet because I'm looking for a website that will host them. I used to use Webshots but I can't link to them from there. [img]images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 12:42 PM

http://www.photobucket.com/

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2004, 02:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Jason. I ended up resizing them with Paint so I could upload them to photobucket. They were 2137 x 1240, now they're about 1028 x 600. So yeah, all is well. Thanks for the site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode