Think I get ripped off!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 08:33 AM Thread Starter

Think I get ripped off!!!!!

So I go to the junkyard yesterday, same one that I've been to for the past three weekends. Went there with a couple friends, looking for Slopar stuff. (It's for them, not me!!!) So we walk past this truck that I've walked past a hundred times, buddy asked what axles they were. One hanging out was a D44, couple 14ff's, and wholy #$#@!!!!! A Dana 60!!!! I looked at every friggin truck in that yard for the past year, and only found one out of a Ford, and it's now in my garage. I go up and ask how much, and play REALLY dumb, and he says, get this, $40. Complete D60 from a 79-80 GM, auto hubs and 4:10s, BOM #610057-1. I'm gonna sell this, but with Ford outers, a 14ff matching gears, and a div. 205 that I picked up. So, anybody near or gonna be near Carlisle this weekend?? I will deliver to there or near there. I need to get a grand for all of this, bills are starting to add up. I got this posted on Pirate too, so might want to hurry up!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 10:40 AM

Re: Think I get ripped off!!!!!

It's amazing what you find when you aren't looking for it. At least you had a great find and it will pay some bills.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Re: Think I get ripped off!!!!!

IF I can sell the stupid thing. I thought that this would be gone by now, the last one I had sold in a week or less. I really don't need it, and if I keep it any longer then Im gonna want to start another project, and that I DON'T need!!!! Anybody in the northeast need a 60??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode