Hi guys....long time no see... got updated pics! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 01:22 PM
SHOTGUN

Hi guys....long time no see... got updated pics!

Got pics of my old chevy finally lifted! We got it finished around the end of July (was kinda rushed still needs the extended brake lines put on and the stablizer) [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] but hasn't been wheeled yet b/c of the brake lines. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I ended up with the Rough Country lift and Courser tires that are in my sig. The rough country seems like a really good lift. Didn't have any problems with any of there parts. The Courses I got from a fellow diesel buddy in KY that sells tires. $500 for 4 35" mud tires! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anyhow hadn't dropped in a while thought I'd show ya what'd happened in the past few months. I'll try and get back by sometime, but my diesel sites keep me so busy. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Later,
Mark

well I can't visually post the pic guys so check the attachment![img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1209430-new tires 1.jpg (74.0 KB, 150 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 01:31 PM
SHOTGUN

Re: Hi guys....long time no see... got updated pics!

here's another angle...you can see the tread better here.

So far they've slung grass/dirt/mud pretty decently!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1209436-new tires 3.jpg (88.1 KB, 97 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 01:37 PM
SHOTGUN

[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 01:38 PM

Looks good! Looks like you might need to trim up those front fenders a little bit...
[img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 01:40 PM
SHOTGUN

Maybe when I start wheel'n it??? but right now they clear fine. I don't really ever plan on flex'n the crap outta it. Its a mud/slight trail toy. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 02:05 PM

Good golly it's out of the garage!!! All I have ever seen of that truck was the engine bay [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 02:08 PM
SHOTGUN

Cute Jason, nice to hear from ya man. How's the truck hold'n up? Got any new pics on a website of that beast?

I'm uploading all my pics of the chevy to my Turbo Diesel Register gallery cause I'm having to hard of a time posting here.

I'll have a link in a few minutes, you'll even be able to see where I trailed it to the local mud run and got 5th place.(no trophy, just bragging rights out of 37 trucks!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 02:18 PM
SHOTGUN

My Chevy Truck Pics You can also look at my other galleries to see pictures of my modified Dodge (the one pictured hauling the chevy). My 3 different stacks setups as well! 1st, 2nd, & current [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe with winter coming on I'll have time to get some of the few little problem I have with this truck sorted out. Certain days the alternator belt wants to burn off, others its fine. I also need to fab up a bracket for my powersteering pump now that I'm running headers.

Anyways I've busted my but on this for 20 minutes so here ya go guys look and enjoy I gotta run. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2003, 06:59 PM
Can't Get Enough

you state combined weight of 7,XXX pounds. is that just the trailer and chevy? you have to be closer to 12 with the two trucks and trailer.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-03-2003, 03:08 PM
SHOTGUN

7Klbs was my guesstimate on the trailer and the Chevy alone.

The Dodge weighs 6,740lbs with me and a full tank of fuel. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So that's 13,700lbs with no trailer brakes (that time!) [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] rendered that problem since then. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode