New Lights - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard SFA Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized Solid Front Axle Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

New Lights

here are some pics of my new off-road lights, they have to be about 3 times brighter then the stockers

Oh and we are supposed to get rain all week so i should have some good muddy pics for you guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Resurrection_Joe

Re: New Lights

TAKE THAT MOTHER[bleep] CHAIN LISCENCE PLATE FRAME OFF BEFORE I CUT YOUR [bleep] IOWA SHEEP [bleep] THROAT !!!

Nice lights though! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 05:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I don't know...they almost looked like the mini diamond plate ones to me. Sure they're the ghetto chain ones Rezzy? If they are I hope to [bleep] christ that he doesn't have the matching 12" chromed chain steering wheel. [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

How'd you wire them in? Seperate from headlight circuit I assume?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

its ghetto chain...Im waiting till they get a bullet hole one in at OReillys before i take it off...do you know where to find a chain steering wheel?????? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ive been looking all over for one...the sad thing im serious.

Yes I wired them up to a toggle switch. The wireing job is kind of hack. I didnt have slices big enough for the wire used so i put the lights and the wire runing to the cab together with teh little loop ones and a small nut and bolt in them, then wraped it up with electrical tape, it should hold till i get some suffient splices.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 08:39 AM
Resurrection_Joe

Go to radio shack and buy a relay, it's like 3 bucks. Wire it up. It's worth it just for the clicky noise. Wire your light proper. I'll show you how if ya want. I have the diagram written on my shop wall.

Dude you have a great looking truck, DO NOT but a chain steering wheel on it. GET RID of that liscence plate frame.

Actually, get me some measurements of the ounting pattern of your bumpers plate holes and I'll make you a bullet hole holder with a LOT more realism than anyone you'll ever buy [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I'm serious
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 11:08 AM
ratlover

definatly run it with a relay. Dont want to be sucking all that juice for all that distance.

if you find a chain steering wheel that wont affect my airbag let me know. My truck would be bling bling'n tight yo [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I got me some chrome windshield wipers but I cant find a fart can that will fit on my truck's exhaust [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I need a 5" inlet with a bigger outlet, most of the cool man getto fabulus ones just have 5" outlets [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I also cant find anyone that makes an 8 lug 14" gold wire wheel [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]

post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 01:23 PM
Resurrection_Joe

I posted info about relays on the bbs Drey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode