Off Roading Forums banner

Hey everyone, long time no see...updates!!!

379 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  KevinOfCanada 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought I would stop by and say HEY. Its been pretty much over a year since I have been on the BBS. I have been super busy for the last 2 years. To fill you all in, I am now driving a 89 GMC dually. I picked it up for right cheap for a project truck. Its only a 2wd but I have already started working on that. I swapped in a NV4500 2 months ago from a Turbo400 which doubled the millage from 7.5 to 16mpg. I also bought a divorced NP205 for the 4x4 swap so I can use a Chevy Dana60. I also have a belhousing for the NV4500 for a Cummins which I will be swapping in over the winter. Right now I am also making one H#ll of a front bumper that looks more like that of a new style GM.

I am also still working on my pull truck and am currently making the weight bar which is a bumper almost identical to the bumber for my dually only this one weights 2000Lbs. I have the whole drivetrain complete and am just waiting to paint it. I am going to be buying the clutch in the next month or so which is a Mcleod dual disk Pulling clutch with a Mecleod belhousing and the hydroulic thoughout assembly with a pricee tag of $3400US!!!!! Im not going to have it done for this season so next season I will be ready which gives me time for the engine. I have a 427BBC tall block that is going to be worked to a 511 stroked 4.25" with a .120 overbore!!! Running a 1200cfm Davinci alky carb and the motor running 13.5:1 compression.

Anyway, that is whats up with me.....and hopefully I will be back more offten seeing I can get on here at work. I am now working at a major trucking company up here in Ontairo doing customs and saftey and other fun stuff like that.

Talk to you all later...Ryan

1989 GMC reg-cab dually
1997 GMC SuperStock 4x4 Truck Puller

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.